Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

The Spider

Send a message via Skype™ to The Spider

Old October 2nd, 2013, 07:57 PM
OK, so I've added the new mythic abilities I want through the editor (Racial Special) and can select them. Couple of observations.
If I create a new mythic ability as costing 1, then its seems to cost 2. If I list it as costing 0, it seems to cost 1, though.
Mythic Feats didn't show up in the Feats line of an output stat block. It's possible that this is because it was for an Int 0 creature which usually doesn't get a Feat, but a mythic creature can always select something like Extra Mythic Power as its bonus mythic feat/s.
The Spider is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
royrandom

Old March 5th, 2014, 03:54 AM
Hi,
The Dire Bear example is exactly what I am looking for. I have all the add ons for herolab, but when i try to add the "Mythic Tier" from archetypes, the add and save button is disabled. I have "enable archetypes" checked, and the mythic supplement checked. Im obviously missing something, so could you please give me a step by step as to how to enable my mythic subtype. I have the latest update from the Mythical Shadowchemosh installed but i'm still stuck as to what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
royrandom is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 5th, 2014, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royrandom View Post
Hi,
The Dire Bear example is exactly what I am looking for. I have all the add ons for herolab, but when i try to add the "Mythic Tier" from archetypes, the add and save button is disabled. I have "enable archetypes" checked, and the mythic supplement checked. Im obviously missing something, so could you please give me a step by step as to how to enable my mythic subtype. I have the latest update from the Mythical Shadowchemosh installed but i'm still stuck as to what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
So their is a old Playtest for Mtyhic I did that is now deprecated. That is NOT what you need to install to make the Mythic Dire Bear example. If you have the official version of Mythic Adventures then you can add THIS user file that gives access to a simple mythic template. This will be in the Community Bestiary in the next release.

So go to THIS post and download the attached .user file. Place it in your ProgramData\HeroLab\Data\Pathfinder folder. Restart HL.

Then on the "Class" tab will be a new Mythic Template called "Mythic". You must have the official Mythic Adventures package to run my addon. Then you can add the "Mythic" Template to any creature and select mythic abilities for the monster. That's how I made the sample Mythic Dire bear.

Hope that helps.

P.S. - In "Configure Your Hero" window make sure you don't have check marked the "Hide Templates" option.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
royrandom

Old March 6th, 2014, 05:25 AM
Thank you good sir, you are indeed "mythic"
royrandom is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old May 26th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Thank you, I was trying to figure out how to add the Mythic Tiers, and this helped. I didn't check a box!!
thaX is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
Dianae

Old May 26th, 2014, 02:21 PM
I ran across something that I'm not sure if it's a bug or just something that got missed.

I have a Mythic Flame Oracle with the Blackened Curse, both of these add some wizard spells to my spells known. Some of the granted spells (at least Scorching Ray and Fireball off the top of my head) have Mythic Versions.

When I take the feat to gain access to Mythic Spells, these are not on my list of choices. Is there any way to work around this or should I report it as a bug?
Dianae is offline   #56 Reply With Quote