Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 6th, 2015, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhar View Post
I don't know if I've met you davidp but I've met Rob at GenCon over the years and I feel safe to make a bet that he is younger than me. LOL
I'll take that bet.

Hint: I got started playing D&D my freshman year in high school. I started with the original white box with 3 books and had to wait for Greyhawk to arrive at the local game store (although it had already been published). Star Wars didn't get released until the next year.

Did I win? Or do we need to get into specifics?
rob is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
weogarth

Old September 6th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
I'll take that bet.

Hint: I got started playing D&D my freshman year in high school. I started with the original white box with 3 books and had to wait for Greyhawk to arrive at the local game store (although it had already been published). Star Wars didn't get released until the next year.

Did I win? Or do we need to get into specifics?
I started the same way. I'm couple years younger than you, but neither of us are old enough to be crochety old men
weogarth is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
MNBlockHead

Old September 6th, 2015, 09:04 PM
Hmm...I'm younger than both of you and I AM a crotchety old man.

Hey, you kids! Get your VTT off my lawn before I throw my dice bag at you!

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
Letmein

Old September 20th, 2015, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Configuring the default font is on the todo list, but we haven't implemented it yet. I'm going to move this thread to the Feature Requests forum.

If anyone wants to chime in and second/third/fourth this request, please do so. The number of users who care about this will help us prioritize things.
What is taking you so long to fix this?

The lack of a user selected default font is not a missing missing feature. It is a BUG!!!!!
Letmein is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old September 21st, 2015, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letmein View Post
The lack of a user selected default font is not a missing missing feature. It is a BUG!!!!!
A bug is something not working as intended.

A "feature request" is asking for something that you want which was not part of the implemented feature list.

No matter how much you might not like an implemented feature, requesting a modification to make it the way you want is a "feature request".
Farling is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
weogarth

Old September 22nd, 2015, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letmein View Post
What is taking you so long to fix this?

So, ummm, welcome to the community. Not sure if this is post number 1 or number 2 for you, but you sure know how to make an entrance.

Generally, the user population's interaction with the extraordinarily helpful and caring programming staff is a bit more....cordial. Just thought you should know.
weogarth is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
vsteel

Old December 17th, 2015, 07:25 PM
Is there any update on this as I would LOVE to have the ability to scale the fonts.

Last edited by vsteel; December 17th, 2015 at 07:31 PM.
vsteel is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
Vargr

Old December 17th, 2015, 11:07 PM
Styles have been implemented some time between version ...201 and ...208 (I have forgot which one).

It enables you to set a default style (and a few others), setting the font, size and colour to your liking.

However, a present it does not work entirely as intended. See this thread for more info: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=54449

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #68 Reply With Quote