Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

atomsmasher

Old December 20th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Is there a way to go back to the squad view like it was before? A setting or something? I just made a new list and it put all of my troops on separate lines. If I have a squad of five Black Templars, I don't need to know that the three crusaders with bolters are separate from the one with the flamer and the one with the power weapon & bolt pistol, I just need to know that Crusaders x 5 (3 x bolters, 1 x flamer, 1 x power weapon & bolt pistol) and it doesn't take up as much space.
atomsmasher is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Spack
Volunteer Data File Author

Old December 22nd, 2011, 12:32 AM
The files have been changed to this format to make the unit listings clearer - the old layout allowed for equipping models during play with illegal wargear/weapon combinations by mixing them on a single line and then the players claiming that "Army Builder says I can".

If you want the old format, you'll need to use one of the old files that supported it - but then you won't have any of the bug fixes and changes released since then.

Dan
AB40k Site Admin
http://www.ab40k.org - home of the AB40k maintainers
Spack is offline   #2 Reply With Quote