Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

RedBeardSean

Old January 9th, 2017, 05:00 AM
Did a lot of character building over the last week, getting ready for a new campaign, and I noticed racial traits, and more importantly, alternate racial traits, weren't printing on my character sheet.

Replacing the racial trait Orc Ferocity with Sacred Tattoos, the +1 adjustment would show up on the saving throws as they're supposed to, but while Orc Ferocity would drop from the listed abilities, Sacred tattoos wouldn't show up in the list. Listing adjustments in with the saving throws wouldn't get it to show up there, either, though the non-racial trait Strong Heart does.

Sacred Tattoos also doesn't appear on the printout of Gear and Abilities. In fact, the only racial trait that does show up on Gear and Abilities is Orc Blood, arguably the least useful thing to need to be printed.

I need to be able to show all my stuff to the GM. I can list the books where my stuff comes from, but that's insufficient. Can anyone recommend a fix?
RedBeardSean is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 9th, 2017, 01:02 PM
The Community Pack has an adjustment called "Character Sheet: DM" that forces EVERYTHING to print to the character sheet. And I do mean "everything".

That or put in a bug report....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 9th, 2017, 01:17 PM
And where in the printout is it not showing? Do you mean in the abilities list on the main character sheet, or are you looking at the full description appendix, and it's not listed there?
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
RedBeardSean

Old January 9th, 2017, 03:05 PM
It's not showing under abilities on the back of the main sheet, under the saving throws, or anywhere on the gear and abilities sheet. The only standard racial trait that shows up is orc blood (no darkvision, no intimidating), and the only one I've switched out was orc ferocity. It does show up in the sourcebook list, but only there.

I'll submit a bug report.
RedBeardSean is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
RedBeardSean

Old January 9th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
The Community Pack has an adjustment called "Character Sheet: DM" that forces EVERYTHING to print to the character sheet. And I do mean "everything".

That or put in a bug report....
I've downloaded this pack, and don't see this option in the Configure Hero interface.
RedBeardSean is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old January 9th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeardSean View Post
I've downloaded this pack, and don't see this option in the Configure Hero interface.
It's on the character's Adjust Tab under Other Adjustments (or the Personal Tab under Permanent Adjustments).

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old January 9th, 2017, 05:49 PM
It would not be there, as it is an Adjustment and not a configuration option.

You would need to enable the Adjustments (probably under ShadowChemosh's Adjustments) and then add the Adjustment ("Character Sheet: DM") to the character on the Adjust tab in the "Other" section.
Silveras is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
RedBeardSean

Old January 9th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Ah! Found it. Thank you!

Of course, now it lists something about Alchemical Burn. Not an alchemist, not sure what this is about.
RedBeardSean is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 9th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeardSean View Post
Of course, now it lists something about Alchemical Burn. Not an alchemist, not sure what this is about.
You would be surprised to know what is "Live" on a character. I tried to ignore allot of the "helper" stuff HL adds. "Alchemical Burn" sounds like something new added and the adjustment causes it to print.

I will have to take a look to see if new things where added that can be ignored. But I did say it prints "Everything".

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old January 10th, 2017, 07:29 PM
I have noticed that a lot of stuff that use to print is now being left off the sheet. Example is an ex- monk has the ex left out and an unchained barbarian with the invulnerable rager archetype has the invulnerable rager left off.
Dwayne is offline   #10 Reply With Quote