Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Griever14206

Old January 11th, 2008, 03:00 PM
I recently purchased a license for the Army Builder 3 product, but I have yet to receive it via email. My credit card was billed for the product but I haven't received anything from Lone Wolf. I tried email the support address but haven't received anything back.
Griever14206 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
harkan
Volunteer Data File Author

Old January 13th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Have you checked your spam mail folder? It seems to be a common occurence that it gets caught as spam - is worth a go
harkan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Griever14206

Old January 13th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Yes I did and still nothing. This is very frustrating since I've paid $40 for nothing and wolf lair hasn't responded to my emails.
Griever14206 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 15th, 2008, 01:07 AM
At 04:00 PM 1/11/2008, you wrote:
Quote:
I recently purchased a license for the Army Builder 3 product, but I have yet to receive it via email. My credit card was billed for the product but I haven't received anything from Lone Wolf, including a response to an my email.
Just an FYI. Posting stuff like this on the forums is of no practical value. We don't check these forums constantly, so posts will often take much longer to be seen than an email to tech support. Tech support email is checked on a sporadic basis, since the person who handles frontline support works parttime. That's one of the realities of being a tiny company. However, support email is normally checked every 48 hours at the most (excluding obvious exceptions like weekends and holidays). So an email to support is always going to be your best bet. We might not respond immediately, but if your email is clear and gives us all the details we need, you'll get an answer that is accurate and complete on the first try. That's a vast improvement over the responses you'll often get from the huge software software companies that can take a day or two to respond with a one-sentence, cryptic answer that bears no resemblance to the question you asked. I realize you want a response immediately, but that's simply not possible for a company our size.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote