Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sir.Nel

Old August 4th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir.nel View Post
i'm having the same problem again, i opened up the realms works login my password and it seemed everything is all right until i tried to edit any and save it. I did have it working for while for the new update. But i have some issues with my computer so i had a system restore to a later date. Everything else is working my hero lab, and my other programs, but not my realms works can you let me know what i'm doing wrong.

911 911 911
Sir.Nel is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Gord

Old August 4th, 2016, 03:52 PM
You may not get any official answer for a few days. I imagine most, if not all of the staff is at Gencon right now
Gord is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Sir.Nel

Old August 4th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Thanks a lot for that info, but what kind of content I get from anybody. This is becoming very irritating now my desktop is not working, neither realms work or hero lab.
Sir.Nel is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 4th, 2016, 07:46 PM
The entirety of both the Realm Works and Hero Lab development teams are at GenCon right now. It is incredibly difficult for us to investigate bugs right now, as our only time for that is late at night after marathon days in the booth, plus we're operating from laptops in hotel rooms. The only way we can help out here is if you do the following...

1. Open a support ticket. Open TWO separate support tickets if you have issues with both Hero Lab AND Realm Works, as you seem to imply above.

2. Provide excruciating detail about the problem in the support ticket. We need to be able to reproduce the problem (or fully understand it) on our laptops in hotel rooms, which is vastly harder compared to on our development machines.

3. Provide us with any crash report that's reported, including it with the support ticket. For Realm Works, you should submit the crash report from the product when you are prompted to do so.

With the above information, we have a chance to figure this out from the road. We'll do our best to get you sorted, but please understand that GenCon gets much more grueling as it progresses, so this is probably going to be a difficult task for us. We may not be able to get a handle on this issue until we get home next week. And since the problem seems to be unique to you, it may very well be due to something special about your environment, which will make it even harder still.

Please get us all the details you can via a support ticket. With the above disclaimers in place, we'll do what we can to sort this out for you.
rob is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old August 4th, 2016, 08:40 PM
My signature has the bug links and here are the tech support links:

http://www.wolflair.com/legacy/index...t=tech_support
http://www.wolflair.com/realmworks/support/

Report RealmWorks bugs here
Report Pathfinder HeroLab bugs here
Report 5e HeroLab bugs here
Report 5e HeroLab Community Pack bugs here
AEIOU is offline   #15 Reply With Quote