• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Community Created Stock Portfolios

I used the encounter generator to generate a 20th NE Wizard, and it flashed that message when I hit import. I have every source available for d20 enabled

I used the encounter generator to generate a 20th NE Wizard, and it flashed that message when I hit import. I have every source available for d20 enabled

That character is part of the core stock files, I think, but since I have access to them I could modify them for a future release. In the meantime, it looks like you can simply save the portfolio after importing the character and the error goes away. At least, it did for me.

Release 1.01 - October 3rd, 2017

Minor update to be compatible with v1.20 of the community set. Also added Demon, Babau.

Back