Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Mergon

Old February 24th, 2016, 10:42 PM
daplunk:

Is there any plans to add material from the DMG?

Specifically the Eldarin, the Aasimar, and the Death domain off the top of my head.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old February 25th, 2016, 12:13 AM
Raise requests in the Github and it will be added to the ToDo list.

Even better, create the things in a custom.user file and submit it via GitHub and Ill add it in.

I'm back at work now with a 4 week old also so expect my personal output to start to slow down.
daplunk is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
dafrca

Old February 25th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Oh my, the fun of a new born. I remember those days. Enjoy it while you can. The years fly by so fast with kids. Trust me. :-)
dafrca is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
Gord

Old February 28th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Thanks to everybody who worked on this and is still working on it. After fighting with the download, I clued into the fact that I shouldn't be using the URL in the Setup guide (since it was for Pathfinder) and should instead use the one that was clearly posted. It's a good thing that game store owners don't ever really need to read instructions to stay in business for a long time.
Gord is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 28th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord View Post
Thanks to everybody who worked on this and is still working on it. After fighting with the download, I clued into the fact that I shouldn't be using the URL in the Setup guide (since it was for Pathfinder) and should instead use the one that was clearly posted. It's a good thing that game store owners don't ever really need to read instructions to stay in business for a long time.
Yeah... Didn't have time to update that document to 5e yet. Its on the to-do list.

Update: I updated the document to cover Pathfinder, d20 and 5e now. Including giving all three URL's in the pdf. Sorry about that...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; February 28th, 2016 at 10:42 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
Vilhjalmr

Old March 2nd, 2016, 02:53 PM
I just realized Chromatic Orb wasn't available... Oversight or intentional? I apologize if I missed something somewhere.
Vilhjalmr is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old March 2nd, 2016, 03:05 PM
Will be restored in 1.2 which is coming within the next 24 hours. It's there just incorrectly marked as hidden.

If you want to see the changes early you can see them HERE.
daplunk is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Vilhjalmr

Old March 2nd, 2016, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daplunk View Post
Will be restored in 1.2 which is coming within the next 24 hours. It's there just incorrectly marked as hidden.

If you want to see the changes early you can see them HERE.
Excellent. Thanks again once more to everyone involved in this - literally a DMs dream come true.
Vilhjalmr is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old March 2nd, 2016, 06:51 PM
NEW RELEASE AVAILABLE - v1.2 March 2, 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: With the new release comes risk that previous characters will generate errors when loaded. If this happens simply re-add the broken element to your character.

New Features
  • DUNGEON MASTERS GUIDE (Race) - Eladrin added
  • DUNGEON MASTERS GUIDE (Race) - Aasimar added
  • MONSTER MANUAL - 128 Monsters added. Currently heavy Work In Progress (Monsters listed are complete): Beholder; Death Tyrant; Spectator; Needle Blight; Twig Blight; Vine Blight; Pixie; Hook Horror; Kenku; Quaggoth; Myconid Sprout; Myconid Adult; Myconid;Sovereign and Piercer (some bugs needs LW).
  • TOOL (Gaming Sets) Added Dragonchess Set & Three-Dragon Ante
  • DEITIES (SCAG) - Added all deities Pantheons from SCAG : Dwarven, Elven, Orc, Halfling and Gnome Pantheon
  • RACE (DMG) - Added Aasimar race and Eladrin subrace.
  • SPELLS - The (Not Really) Complete Tome of Spells - 470 new spells (all assigned to classes)
  • HELPER - Added functionality to make any weapon/ammmo 'Silvered' or magic and Silvered.
  • ADJUSTMENT - Added "Equipment, Notes" that allows you to append up to 100 characters to a selected piece of gear description text.

Enhancements and Changes
  • BACKGROUNDS (PHB) Changed background special abilities Uniqueness flag to 'No' enabling the special abilities to display on the Backgrounds tab as well as the Specials tab.
  • RACE (Tiefling) The official Tiefling was unable to link to learn Hellish Rebuke as part of Infernal Legacy as the spell was not included in the SRD. We have therefore created a community copy of Tiefling and linked the spell correctly. Users who have made Tiefling characters previously may need to update their characters to use the new Tiefling 'thing' within Hero Labs. This can be done by simply "re-selecting" the Tiefling race on the "Race" tab after opening up your character.
  • The (Not Really) Complete Tome of Spells - 470 new spells all assigned to classes.

Bug Fixes
  • BACKGROUNDS (ab5CPosPri, ab5CRetain, ab5CBadRep) These special abilities were created as Background Custom Abilities instead of General Abilities. Changed these in line with everything else which fixed their display issue.
  • BACKGROUNDS (Clan Crafter) Fixed Tool Proficiency selection.
  • BACKGROUNDS (Far Traveller) Why Are You Here options updated. Duplicate entries for '5' resolved.
  • BACKGROUNDS (Inheritor) Fixed Tool Prof pick.
  • BACKGROUNDS (Inheritor) Fixed Inheritance pick.
  • BACKGROUNDS (Hermit) Fixed Pilgrim roll value to 8.
  • BACKGROUNDS (SCAG) Correctly assigned Ideals, Bonds, Flaws.
  • BACKGROUNDS (SCAG) Far Traveller roll corrected
  • CLASS (Rogue) - Fixed Arcane Trickster to only allow selection of 2 cantrips instead of 3.
  • FEAT (Spell Sniper) - Modified text on Cantrip selection to set pick to 1 cantrip.
  • FEAT (Medium Armor Master) - Corrected pre-requisite check to correctly check for Medium Armor Proficiency.
  • FEAT (War Caster) - Now correctly recognizing the Warlock class in the pre-requisite check.
  • RACE (Obsolete Human Variant) - The original community Human Variant was made obsolete on 24/02/16 with the release of an official Human Variant. ra5CHumVar was made Obsolete but this caused validation errors as the Human still thought a sub-race had to be picked. Have therefore removed 'ra5CHumVar' resolving the validation error.
  • SPELL (Chromatic Orb) - Removed this from *Hidden, now available to characters again.
  • DEITIES (Drow Pantheon) - Things ID of drow deities were changed to follow naming convention.
daplunk is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
MNBlockHead

Old March 2nd, 2016, 07:54 PM
Daplunk, you are my hero.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #60 Reply With Quote