Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

tjzeeman

Old December 9th, 2022, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilhelmi View Post
After updating to the latest, and using the Data File Copier successfully, I'm able to create new portfolios again with all my addons. However, whenever I try to open any existing .por file, it crashes every time. Anybody else seeing this? Any ideas on how to fix it? I'd really rather not recreate all my old portfolios...
Are you using 'recent' to open them? If so, then you may have run into the same issue I have. The workaround is to use 'open' instead and then it does work ok.
tjzeeman is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 9th, 2022, 12:59 PM
These have been reported to support@wolflair.com, right, so that they can get into the queue to fix? These sound like the sort of issues where we may need to get details from you - OS versions, for example, so it's better to report them by email so we can reply to ask follow-up questions.
Mathias is online now   #52 Reply With Quote
tjzeeman

Old December 16th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
These have been reported to support@wolflair.com, right, so that they can get into the queue to fix? These sound like the sort of issues where we may need to get details from you - OS versions, for example, so it's better to report them by email so we can reply to ask follow-up questions.
Just did. Thanks for pointing that out.
tjzeeman is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
jrcchicago

Old December 24th, 2022, 08:46 AM
I'm running what I think is the current version of Hero Lab Classic (8.9k) on my Mac (Monterey - OS 12.6) - has anyone tried running it after upgrading to Ventura (currently OS 13.1)?

Happy holidays!
jrcchicago is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
tjzeeman

Old January 13th, 2023, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcchicago View Post
I'm running what I think is the current version of Hero Lab Classic (8.9k) on my Mac (Monterey - OS 12.6) - has anyone tried running it after upgrading to Ventura (currently OS 13.1)?

Happy holidays!
Nope, and with the message I received after reporting the issues I encountered I'm not inclined to do that anytime soon either. I might actually see about running it inside a VM so I can stay at a 'supported' version of MacOS
tjzeeman is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
javadragon

Old January 14th, 2023, 11:22 AM
I just upgraded to 13.1 on my 14” MBP and had no issues using Hero Lab. Was able to open a character and level them 3 levels without an issue.
javadragon is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
tzunder

Old February 24th, 2024, 04:38 AM
I am running Sonoma 14.1 on a m1 mac mini with no problems.
tzunder is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old February 24th, 2024, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzunder View Post
I am running Sonoma 14.1 on a m1 mac mini with no problems.
Not even the slow-to-a-crawl issue when adjusting numeric values? For example, add the stoneskin spell adjustment to a character, then click the up arrow 150 times (because it was cast by a 15th level wizard). The entire sheet recalculates on each click, so it takes foreeeeeeeeeeever.
Azhrei is offline   #58 Reply With Quote