Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Apoc_Golem

Old March 26th, 2022, 12:46 PM
Are there any plans of introducing a way to replace granted racial/regional languages for PF2? I'm running a homebrew setting where there's more than one version of Elven/Dwarven/Orcish/etc. and there is no Common language. While I can add the new language using the Language Slots permanent adjustment, I'd like to be able to remove the unused languages.
Apoc_Golem is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old March 30th, 2022, 08:32 AM
This is PF2/5e specific, but it would be nice to see the Battlezoo content added as its getting wide support from the community and VTTs/pathbuilder.
haibane is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old April 9th, 2022, 09:09 AM
One more request. Can you have the HLO API export divine font spells? I listed this as a bug, but it never got addressed. I guess its a feature request. Any improvement to the exporter would be helpful as Herolab isn't setup to run games currently in campaign mode.
haibane is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
haibane

Old April 30th, 2022, 09:11 AM
Don't think I've seen this in here, but a level up plan similar to what pathbuilder has would be awesome.
haibane is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
darch

Old September 27th, 2022, 10:30 PM
More custom names for everything would be a godsend. For some things, they are pretty much mandatory (hello, personal staves!), but really, they are a good option to have on every feature and item.
darch is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
darch

Old September 30th, 2022, 10:03 PM
Multiple spell loadouts would be an extremely useful feature for prepared casters. Basically, the ability to have multiple copies of prepared casting spell lists to reflect different situations. "Here's my list of spells while we're investigating and doing research. Here's what I'll be packing when we go dungeon delving." And so on. Doing this spell-by-spell is too cumbersome.
darch is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
GryphonSkald

Old May 30th, 2023, 12:30 PM
A section displaying Basic Actions such as drop prone would be nice so new players know that those are options and it makes it harder to forget some of the actions.
GryphonSkald is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 30th, 2023, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryphonSkald View Post
A section displaying Basic Actions such as drop prone would be nice so new players know that those are options and it makes it harder to forget some of the actions.

Have you taken a look at the new Vault, and looked for the action listing there?
Mathias is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
LucasVon

Old June 2nd, 2023, 02:41 PM
Seconding custom names for everything. For example, on PF1 things like drinks, my players like to shop for regional booze and I'd love to be able to add wine bottles to their sheets and then rename them to whatever the drink is called in-game, but there's no option to rename it.

Custom everything. No need for scripting, just letting us add an entry is fine. For example, on PF1 there's no option to add a custom alchemical item or tool.

Custom descriptions. We can add a custom feat, but for some reason can't give it a custom description. This is true for everything. Any details to be added to any custom anything has to go into the User Notes.

Proper interface for mobile.

Send an item to another character in the same campaign.

Would be very helpful if the interface said which options in the characters differ from the campaign's default character settings. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes it's not, checking one by one is a chore.

Full text search.
LucasVon is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
skald1

Old July 27th, 2023, 09:56 AM
Over two and a half years later, I'm still looking for it in HLO for PF2e. :/
skald1 is offline   #120 Reply With Quote