Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old July 27th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Thanks, I'll look into this. Always worth posting bugs, even if you don't think they are important. As with this case, I don't play Lizardmen, so unless I get told something is wrong, I won't know!

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #151
Arijharn

Old July 28th, 2011, 01:01 AM
The latest edition rulebook says that all participants have at least a hand weapon (damnit, now I need to hunt for the entry to 'cite my source' - pg88 'Weapons' "We assume that all troops and characters have turned up to the battle with at least one suitable fighting hand weapon each") which implies to me at least that if they're also allowed magic items then they must be able to choose magic weapons.
Arijharn is offline   #152
Arijharn

Old July 28th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Tomb Kings no longer have the enchanted item Icon of Rulership on account that there is no such thing as Unit Strength anymore ^_^

EDIT: Casket of Souls are no longer unique.

Last edited by Arijharn; July 28th, 2011 at 11:16 PM.
Arijharn is offline   #153
BEEGfrog

Old August 5th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arijharn View Post
The latest edition rulebook says that all participants have at least a hand weapon (damnit, now I need to hunt for the entry to 'cite my source' - pg88 'Weapons' "We assume that all troops and characters have turned up to the battle with at least one suitable fighting hand weapon each") which implies to me at least that if they're also allowed magic items then they must be able to choose magic weapons.
The key thing for me with the slann is that although the army list entry says "Armour & Weapons:none" it also says magic items up to 100pts without any restrictions.

I read this to mean that magic armour is disallowed by the general rule but magic weapons are allowed as there is no restriction on weapons, just that the slann doesn't come with any as standard.
BEEGfrog is offline   #154
Arijharn

Old August 5th, 2011, 09:36 PM
All models have at least a hand weapon was introduced in 8th edition, but not everyone (specifically -- wizards) have armour. The Lizardmen do not as yet have an 8th edition armies book.
Arijharn is offline   #155
Arijharn

Old August 5th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Storm of Magic bug - Exalted Keeper of Secrets do not have access to the Daemonic Lore of Nurgle (as... utterly perverse (har har, me funny!) and awesome that would be: Miasma ftw!)
No error for exceeding maximum Bound Monster limit? (Exception being giants)
No model for Ghorgon (:O what do you mean that's 'not your fault'?)
Arijharn is offline   #156
UltraPrime

Old August 6th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Doh! I've re-uploaded file with this fixed (and the blue Scribes), as it was such a big mistake!

Not sure what you mean about error - it does tell you you've exceeded points, and if you have too many duplicates - do you mean something else?

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #157
Arijharn

Old August 6th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Oh, you're right, apologies!

That's tricky, I didn't realize that you were testing on what the actual army percentage was in order to work out whether it was a Grand Army or not (i.e., a Storm of Magic roster of 1250 means that the actual Army would be 5000 pts). I obviously do not have the required amount of caffeine in my system!
Arijharn is offline   #158
UltraPrime

Old August 6th, 2011, 12:51 AM
I probably should have mentioned that.... Made perfect sense in my head lol.

UltraPrime is offline   #159
Arijharn

Old August 7th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Hmm... I know I sound like I'm probably calling you an idiot (I'm not!) but, are you absolutely sure you've uploaded the fix regarding the whole Exalted Keeper of Secrets thing above? Because it's been a couple of days and I haven't seen a prompt telling me an update has occurred and it's usually pretty quick etc.
Arijharn is offline   #160
Closed Thread