Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Elindor

Old February 19th, 2016, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonganJedi View Post
Fantastic work on the script for Dual Wielder! One thing to note: it appears to adjust properly in the client, but doesn't appear properly on the character sheet.

For example, I selected the feet, equipped two rapiers, and the print preview shows both rapiers in the main hand and the bonus damage from the ability modifier is not removed from the off-hand weapon.

This could be an issue with the sheet generator, but I thought I'd point it out just in case. Thanks again!
Dual Wielder doesn't affect damage - it's a hack to let non-light weapons be wielded without penalty in the off hand, by making the client see them as light, and only the weapon in the off-hand. Not perfect, but usable. If you put the rapier in the off-hand, it appears properly. I suppose removing the requirement for the weapon to be in the off hand would do the trick - just be sure to leave the exclusion for two handed weapons.
Elindor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote