Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Polecat

Old June 16th, 2016, 06:01 AM
Now, if I recall there is an upgrade you can buy for cyberlimbs that makes them look more realistic. I swear I'd seen it in the builder but I can't find it anymore. So my question is simple:

Is it not in the builder anymore?
Did I imagine it?
Or can I just not find it? (I've been up and down the mod list three times now).
Polecat is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 16th, 2016, 07:28 AM
It's not set up as a mod - there are two versions of each type of cyberlimb available for purchase - regular and synthetic.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Kiirnodel

Old June 17th, 2016, 12:11 AM
To Clarify. In the Core rulebook Obvious versus Synthetic Cyberlimbs have different costs and Capacity for modification. So they are fully separate, and you should be able to see them separately when purchasing cyberware [f.e. Cyber Arm (Obvious) vs Cyber Arm (Synthetic)]

Now, you could also be asking about the Improved Synthskin modification introduced in Chrome Flesh. This is only available to Synthetic arms to make them seem even more realistic (as opposed to being automatically obvious on touch). In Hero Lab this should be available as a modification to Synthetic limbs as long as you have Chrome Flesh active for the character.
Kiirnodel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Polecat

Old June 22nd, 2016, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiirnodel View Post
To Clarify. In the Core rulebook Obvious versus Synthetic Cyberlimbs have different costs and Capacity for modification. So they are fully separate, and you should be able to see them separately when purchasing cyberware [f.e. Cyber Arm (Obvious) vs Cyber Arm (Synthetic)]

Now, you could also be asking about the Improved Synthskin modification introduced in Chrome Flesh. This is only available to Synthetic arms to make them seem even more realistic (as opposed to being automatically obvious on touch). In Hero Lab this should be available as a modification to Synthetic limbs as long as you have Chrome Flesh active for the character.
Yup, it was the latter. Thanks mate. I was in obvious cyberlimbs I think was the problem.
Polecat is offline   #4 Reply With Quote