Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Rchipman

Old November 19th, 2009, 11:03 AM
My gaming group is about to begin a new game using the Pathfinder system. We will also be using a campaign setting from 0one Games called "The Great City".

Next week 0one will be releasing their Player's Guide which will include new races, and feats for 3.5 & Pathfinder RPG.

http://0onegames.com/catalog/info_pa...44c7ad3ff9c720

I currently own Hero Lab for Mutants and Masterminds and have the Utlimate Power and Masterminds Manual expansion and LOVE it so I am obviously thinking about purchasing the Pathfinder system for Hero Lab. I am curious to know if it is possible for Lone Wolf to include this material in your product so users like myself don't have to manually enter them.

Thanks,

Russ
Rchipman is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 23rd, 2009, 04:20 PM
The volume of 3rd Party content for Pathfinder is already significant and is only going to increase over time. As a tiny company, we simply lack the manpower to add all this content. That's why we've invested a lot of effort in making the Editor as easy as possible to use. We've also made it easy to share user-created files.

I know there are some users collaboratively adding content to the d20 files, and it would be straightforward to do the same for the 0one Games material. If a few users got together and entered different parts of the Oone material, it could be easily shared, which would greatly reduce the time required for each person. Heck, the folks over at 0one might even be willing to assist in the process in some capacity.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote