Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

pbrain

Old October 10th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Friend to the Animals, first two sentances:

"Add all summon nature's ally spells to your spell list. You must select these spells using your allotment of spells known"
You left out the word "still" from the second sentence. I interpret this second sentence to be them pointing out / reminding you that this only adds the spells to the spell list (not your spells known). Please excuse me if this is an incorrect interpretation. What happens if you gain the revelation at a level where you do not get new spells known for a spell level?
pbrain is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
BrahmBarador

Old October 10th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Found a couple minor things, could you adjust them in the next patch?

Sound Burst spell is missing the "Area" description.

When creating a Masterwork/Enchanted Temple sword for a monk, it says he is not proficient. (Could be a user error. I am new to HL)

Thanks!

Edit: Pathfinder RPG System.
BrahmBarador is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Stormwarden

Old October 10th, 2010, 05:47 PM
Dragon Disciple Blind Sense ability is printing as Blind Sight on the PDF and statblock.
Stormwarden is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
ntin

Old October 11th, 2010, 01:09 PM
The monster races Drow and Drow Noble both give the "Elven Magic" trait that normal Elves possess where the bestiary entry does not.

I also made a character with the vampire template ending with a +11 dex modifer, on the character sheet it is calculated as a +1 dex modifer.
ntin is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
ScryingEye

Old October 11th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Spell Make Whole is missing for my Sorcerer, and I can confrim the Unwitting Ally with my Rogue character, too.
ScryingEye is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Damiani

Old October 11th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Howdy.

Great product and thanks for the support of Pathfinder.

I have a 2nd level Summoner whose Biped Slam attack is taking the "improved damage (slam)" evolution.

However, your software seems to make her improved damage as if it were turning into a "large" creature versus just increasing the damage value up a rank/class.

I am fairly sure that it should go from 1d8 to 1d10 versus 1d8 to 2d6.

Could you advise if this is an issue or not? Thanks!
Damiani is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old October 12th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Created a 7th level Cavalier and took the 'Practiced Tactician' feat twice. On the 'In-Play' tab it still registers 2 uses per day; he should get 4.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 12th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
Created a 7th level Cavalier and took the 'Practiced Tactician' feat twice. On the 'In-Play' tab it still registers 2 uses per day; he should get 4.
The feat only gives one additional use. So if you took it twice it should be 2 not 4. I assume your thinking of many of the other Extra feats that give two additional uses.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Jim.DiGriz

Old October 12th, 2010, 12:21 PM
HL is not applying feats such as Weapon Focus: Claw and Improved Natural Attack: Claw to Rake attacks.

ETA: Rake really shouldn't be shown as a separate "weapon" anyway, as it's not a natural attack per se but rather an extraordinary ability that grants additional claw attacks in certain situations. However, if you're going to show it in the weapons list anyway--for ease of reference or as a handy reminder, perhaps--then it should have exactly the same attack and damage statistics as the creature's regular claw attacks.

Last edited by Jim.DiGriz; October 12th, 2010 at 12:46 PM.
Jim.DiGriz is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old October 12th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
The feat only gives one additional use. So if you took it twice it should be 2 not 4. I assume your thinking of many of the other Extra feats that give two additional uses.
Nope. He gets Tactician twice for his level (once at first level, once at fifth), plus one for each time he took the feat. So it looks to me like he should have four uses listed on the 'In Play' tab.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #20 Reply With Quote