Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

mhwittek

Old January 26th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Hello Liz and the Rest of the Development Team,
I am placing my official channel request to develope support for TRAVELLER 5 character generation, encounter generation, and tactical game support.

I would encourage all the players of TRAVELLER old and new, that use Hero Lab and/or Realm Works to place your vote for the support and let LWD know your feels.

Most Cordially,
Mike W.
mhwittek is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old January 26th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Also contact the publisher, and let them know. LWD can't do anything without an agreement from the publisher.
EightBitz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Tekwych

Old January 26th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Far Future should be open to this but things get very confusing at times. Mongoose just released a new, updated version of their rules then you have T4, New Era, 2300, Mega, GRUPS all still playable. I would like to build on T5 but these would be massive file sets.
Tekwych is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
mhwittek

Old January 26th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightBitz View Post
Also contact the publisher, and let them know. LWD can't do anything without an agreement from the publisher.
Hey EightBitz,
I have already taken this step to introducing the powers of LWD and FFE together in hopes that talks will commence, and a business agreement can be made for TRAVELLER 5th Edition. Having said that, I am in now way a part of the business communication. So, If you have any question about this possible business partnership, I would have to differ your questions either to Liz Theis or Marc Miller.

How cool would it be to have a T5 character generator on a cool platform like Hero Lab.

Cordially,
Mike W.
mhwittek is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old January 27th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Sorry, I got my head buried in struggling through this Numenera project. What was the question?
EightBitz is offline   #5 Reply With Quote