• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Trouble With gear types

saraohyland1

So I am trying to create a new gear type listing for equipment. It is Documents.

I do create it in the Gear Type. Pretty much no options so I cannot see how I can screw that up =). I am able to assign new gear to it (that is showing up fine).

However then we I reload the data files, and click on Add New Gear under the Gear tab, anything under the New Gear type shows up under Alchemical Items. If I reassign the gear to one of the standard gear types such as Poison it will show up under those types accurately.

Not sure what is going on. Thanks for any help.

Back