Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

grzegski

Old November 10th, 2021, 04:59 AM
Hi!

Im working on a Rage prophet build [16Bloodrager / 3 oracle / 1 rage prophet]
with this, in theory i should count as a level 20 oracle for revelation abilities, but it seems to only be counting my oracle + rage prophet levels, not Oracle + Rage Prophet + Bloodrager (i also tested barbarian and had the same result) of only counting as lvl 4 for revelations. I was testing this using Spirit Shield.

I may be able to cheat this with a custom magic item cloned from a robe of arcane heritage maybe, but i haven't delved into custom item creation much.

Anyone have any workarounds for this?
grzegski is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old November 10th, 2021, 09:53 AM
Rage Prophet's Savage Seer ability says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Seer
A rage prophet's class level stacks with barbarian levels for determining the effect of rage powers, and with oracle levels for determining the effect of oracle revelations and his oracle's curse. This does not grant additional abilities.
(emphasis mine)

That means your levels in Rage Prophet add to the other two for those abilities, as you've seen. It doesn't mean your levels in Barbarian/Bloodrager/etc. add to Oracle or vice versa.

The definition of "class level" is available on the AoN at Common Terms under Level.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Parody; November 10th, 2021 at 10:12 AM.
Parody is offline   #2 Reply With Quote