Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Koro76

Old January 22nd, 2020, 03:14 PM
Firstly, I'd like to say congratulations on the release of the Campaign Theater. I can see a lot of potential in the mode and leapt to use it with my current Age of Ashes game to help make my combats as a GM smoother. However, I soon realized that while the PC content has been released, and it seems as though the creatures that appear in the bestiary of each adventure path book are in HLO, other in-book stat blocks are not, such as hazards that would act in initiative (like the town hall fire and dragon pillars) and named NPCs (with the exception of named NPCs that reference existing stat blocks).

What is confusing to me is that I would have expected the creatures from the adventure path bestiaries, as well as the hazard and named NPC stat blocks to all exist within the GM content release.

So, I ask 2 things:
1.) Can the content of "GM Content" packs for adventure paths be clarified?
2.) What is the timeline for GM pack for adventures, both existing, and relative to future releases? Will the time gap close? Extinction Curse is already upon us.
Koro76 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
danyray

Old February 21st, 2020, 09:00 AM
Hi, I'm also curious when GM content for Age of Ashes will be available. I use Campaign theater to look characters info but run Initiative on a pad. Looking foward to have all the encounters ready to be run in campaign theater! Any news?
danyray is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old February 25th, 2020, 04:06 PM
I've now got a patron account and am looking for the GM content to use with Campaign Theatre. Can we expect GM content in the next couple of weeks?

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old February 26th, 2020, 08:29 AM
same question here. i'm currently running Age of Ashes in HLO using a bunch of stand-ins and custom stuff, which works but is a timesink to create manually. we're almost at the end of Book 1 so getting the GM content would be a huge help going forward and let me make full use of the Campaign Theater at the table.
dacoobob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Koro76

Old February 26th, 2020, 03:43 PM
My concerns about content release are slowly getting larger, with the release of Extinction Curse and the GameMastery Guide, both of which we have no content for yet...

Edit: 3/4/20 Yay! GMG is out!

Last edited by Koro76; March 5th, 2020 at 12:13 PM.
Koro76 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
danyray

Old March 10th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Any news on this? All 6 volumes of this AP are outs (and 2 in the next one). We curently are at the start of book 3, I'm realy willing to pay for it, but if its too late the value decrease as you progress through the AP.

Realy looking foward to Age of Ashes GM content and fully using the theatre
danyray is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
danyray

Old March 27th, 2020, 06:55 AM
@Rob any idea when or if it may be available?

I ask because I'm about to start a second group through Age of Ashes and if I can use the encounters in the theater I will play with Herolab Online making it mendatory for the player but I'm not confortable asking them to pay if I don't run the combat with HLO.

Also if you doubt the interest of GM content for APs, I think the number of view in this thread is a good indication that a fair amount of people are looking for this and probably would be more than happy to pay for it.

Thank you
danyray is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old March 27th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Add me as someone interested in Age of Ashes GM content.

(I wish there was a way in the forums to indicate support of a post without adding a comment, but I don't want Devs to spend time enabling such a feature.)

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old March 29th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfoot View Post
Add me as someone interested in Age of Ashes GM content.

(I wish there was a way in the forums to indicate support of a post without adding a comment, but I don't want Devs to spend time enabling such a feature.)
...+1
dacoobob is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Zimrathon

Old April 8th, 2020, 10:59 AM
I'll give that +1 too
Zimrathon is offline   #10 Reply With Quote