Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 20th, 2016, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippyCraig View Post
In the same vane as scrolls, is the scroll "thing" a container object? If so if I create an object that is to contain other objects can I create my own, for example a special type of bag of holding? But I only want certian things added to it is there a way to do that?
A bag of holding that can only accept certain cargo is not the same as a scroll - that's better handled by starting with a normal bag of holding and adding a Hold Limit expression to control what it can hold, or use an Eval Rule to complain if the user adds some invalid items.
Mathias is online now   #11 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 20th, 2016, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippyCraig View Post
Looking at this it looks like if I wanted to create these I would need the authoring kit to create what I would need. Does that mean that anyone that wants to use what I created has to have the authoring kit as well?
Unless you create an entirely new game system from scratch, the authoring kit is not required.
Mathias is online now   #12 Reply With Quote
HippyCraig

Old February 20th, 2016, 07:40 AM
great thanks for the advice
HippyCraig is offline   #13 Reply With Quote