Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

SLger

Old February 5th, 2023, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
My test imports seem to work properly in that version of the PF1 system.

Is it possible for you to send me the POR file as a DM so that I can test it.

Also, could you look in the browser console (open with F12 on Windows) in order to see if there are any errors reported during the import process.
Here is one of the .por-files
Attached Files
File Type: email Azura.por (335.4 KB, 1 views)
SLger is offline   #191 Reply With Quote
The Numerator

Old July 21st, 2023, 01:28 PM
Hey there!

Love the importer (use it just for HL Classic files), however it seems like with the latest update the importer stopped working. When I try to import a .por, the status gets stuck at "Reading [file name].por" with no actors being created.

I tried unpdating the module, uninstalling and reinstalling the module, and in the world itself disabled and re-enabled the importer. I also tried different .por files (including one that I had previously imported) and still the same result. Any help would be appreciated!!!

I'm running Pathfinder 1e (9.1) and it looks like Realmworks Importer 2.8.1. Neither are flagged as having compatibility issues.
The Numerator is offline   #192 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old July 22nd, 2023, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Numerator View Post
Hey there!

Love the importer (use it just for HL Classic files), however it seems like with the latest update the importer stopped working. When I try to import a .por, the status gets stuck at "Reading [file name].por" with no actors being created.

I tried unpdating the module, uninstalling and reinstalling the module, and in the world itself disabled and re-enabled the importer. I also tried different .por files (including one that I had previously imported) and still the same result. Any help would be appreciated!!!

I'm running Pathfinder 1e (9.1) and it looks like Realmworks Importer 2.8.1. Neither are flagged as having compatibility issues.
It is probably caused by a change in the format of Actors in PF1 version 9.1

I will need to investigate to see what needs changing.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #193 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old July 22nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
There are a few changes which I need to make for PCs to import properly.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Last edited by Farling; July 22nd, 2023 at 03:42 AM.
Farling is offline   #194 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old July 22nd, 2023, 04:51 AM
PF1 characters should now import properly for Foundry PF1 v9.x on Foundry V11 (module version 2.9.0)

(Note that you still need to set the character type in the module settings.)

Farling

Last edited by Farling; July 23rd, 2023 at 09:36 AM.
Farling is offline   #195 Reply With Quote
The Numerator

Old November 9th, 2023, 07:35 PM
It's been working well since the update!

One question... I noticed when I upload monsters w/ class levels, the HP that they gain from the favorite class seem to go away. If I look at the class setting, it's showing as NPC and not Base. I did check the module settings, and I have the default set to base.

I'm uploading from HL files, which are saved from using the Encounter Builder for the official PF APs (currently Runelords). Is there something in the HL build that is causing this to override the module default?

If you wanted to do a simple test, just try importing a goblin. It's supposed to have 5 HP, but once imported only shows 4.
The Numerator is offline   #196 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old November 10th, 2023, 03:20 PM
Quote:

One question... I noticed when I upload monsters w/ class levels, the HP that they gain from the favorite class seem to go away. If I look at the class setting, it's showing as NPC and not Base. I did check the module settings, and I have the default set to base.

I'm uploading from HL files, which are saved from using the Encounter Builder for the official PF APs (currently Runelords). Is there something in the HL build that is causing this to override the module default?

If you wanted to do a simple test, just try importing a goblin. It's supposed to have 5 HP, but once imported only shows 4.
I think that the official monsters from the PF APs might not have all of their data exported, due to the copyright(?) nature of the data stored in HL. Although I could be wrong.

I will have a quick look at some point to see if that is the case.

I've raised https://github.com/farling42/fvtt-im...orks/issues/85 to track it.

Farling

Last edited by Farling; November 10th, 2023 at 03:22 PM.
Farling is offline   #197 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old November 20th, 2023, 05:24 AM
Quote:

When I used HL's Encounter Builder and selected "Goblin" to put into it's own POR file, importing this POR file into Foundry created a goblin with 6 HP (which matches the number in HL).

This is with Foundry 11.314, PF1e 9.5 and Realmworks Importer 2.9.1

I've release 2.9.2 to support the changes in Foundry's PF1 version 9.x series (so that creature ability scores are set correctly based on the Race of the creature).

Farling

Last edited by Farling; November 20th, 2023 at 05:50 AM.
Farling is offline   #198 Reply With Quote