Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Argen's Aegis

Old April 10th, 2022, 11:37 AM
I've noticed that I am unable to get a Eidolon tab to pop up for my Unchained summoner. Tried the regular summoner and once you are high enough level, the Eidolon Tab appears, much like familiars for related classes. Despite having the US character at level 15, no such tab? Anyone know why or how i can go about fixing it?
Argen's Aegis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 14th, 2022, 09:09 AM
Hey there,

I think the issue here may be that you skipped over adding the Eidolon (Unchained) resource in the Summoner Tab in the appropriate Table just below the Class Features listing.

Check to see if you added it there, and if not, click the + button to get that option to pop up and add it to see if this creates the Eidolon display in the upper-left section of the Navigation Tab area.

If it's still failing please send us an email with whatever documentation and context possible including Screenshots as well as the Character Snapshot ID that you can generate by way of selecting the Unchained Summoner from the Character Select Screen > ... menu for that specific Character.

I hope this helps!

--
Ryan Furnas
Customer/Technical Support
<support@wolflair.com>
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote