Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

zonto

Old January 4th, 2022, 06:22 AM
Hi all,

I have done a bunch of searching and I haven't found an answer to this, so please forgive me if this answer exists already.

I am playing an investigator in a Pathfinder game, and I can't figure out how to add the bonus inspiration die to checks for skills that it should be automatic for.

For example, the Expanded Inspiration talent adds the inspiration bonus die to Perception checks without expending inspiration. I would expect any time I roll a Perception check that it automatically adds the bonus die in Hero Lab, but I can't figure out how to make that happen.

Am I missing something? Is there a workaround such as adding a permanent d6 bonus to certain skill checks (is that even possible)?

Thank you for your time!
zonto is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
zonto

Old January 10th, 2022, 10:41 AM
So far the best solution I've been able to come up with, with my GM, is to just add a flat +3 bonus to these skills. This works, but I would prefer to have the extra die included.
zonto is offline   #2 Reply With Quote