Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Dragon5e

Old May 21st, 2021, 07:08 PM
After looking at air elemental I decide to check on Fire. Well so far so good hey wait this Touch attack. As far as I can tell 5e do not have touch for ac. Seem to indicate range only. After looking at multiple sites https://www.dndbeyond.com/monsters/fire-elemental. The 2 bonus need to be removed. But hey I got an answer that attacks can be dex only so air elemental get that dex slams. This is the fire ele stats.

Touch. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) fire damage. If the target is a creature or a flammable object, it ignites. Until a creature takes an action to douse the fire, the target takes 5 (1d10) fire damage at the start of each of its turns.

This was an easy fix for me. Took out the 2 bonus and take a look to see why fire ele had dex bonus but not air ele
Dragon5e is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dragon5e

Old May 21st, 2021, 07:20 PM
Ok after looking at the tags for fire turn out I need DamageOver aDEX and MelAttOver aDEX to get air ele to use DEX for att and dam. Great
Dragon5e is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old May 21st, 2021, 07:54 PM
Good catch. Just a heads up, we have a page for reporting issues found in the Community Pack. You can post errors like this there, so you don't have to make threads about it here.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dragon5e

Old May 22nd, 2021, 04:31 AM
Great. Went ahead and posted all the stuff I had like unarmed strike for druid wild shape, all the domain spells and also fix to the fire and air elementals.
Dragon5e is offline   #4 Reply With Quote