Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Portilis

Old August 29th, 2020, 03:07 PM
This is one that has me completely baffled, as I expected it to be very simple and it isn't working as expected.

In order to do a workaround for the Racial Heritage feat not currently working with favored class bonuses, I attempted to simply duplicate the one I was after and apply it to the race of the character actually taking it. I was somewhat surprised when nothing appeared on the character sheet.

I then tried manually creating a new FCB and assigning it, and nothing appeared.

Anyone have any idea what I might need to do to get this to work?
Portilis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old August 29th, 2020, 05:40 PM
I also did what you did and had the same results. I would like to get this to work.
Dwayne is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old September 1st, 2020, 01:50 AM
anytime you are messing around with races I end up having to create a mechanic, and the bootstrapping the new thing on it to get FCBs to work.
Minous is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Cevet

Old February 18th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Is there any way either of y'all could maybe elaborate some? I've tried learning on my own, reading posted guides and even watching youtube videos. I don't have a lot of free time to experiment or practice with it thanks to work and other errands when I am home. I've tried bootstrapping (I think) and enabling for all races/classes, everything I can think of. But no matter what I do I can't seem to get the +1/6 Rogue Talent FC bonus for a custom race to be an option on anything. (specifically for unchained rogue).

I tried making my own post but for some reason it's been a week and they don't seem to exist so now I'm asking in related posts that don't have clear/detailed answers hoping I'm not the only one that would like more explanation. Please and thank you! x=x;;
Cevet is offline   #4 Reply With Quote