Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kaleb

Old December 14th, 2010, 02:56 PM
I wanted to duplicate the Inqusitor Class to use it as a base for a new class but I got a dialog box say that it could not be saved because it was part of a suplement. In a future update could you make all classes availble for duplication so we can use them to make custom classes?

Another request, in the class creation tab int the. spells per day and spells
known tabs could add a selection check box so an all ready existing table from a base or prestige class can be selected.

Thanks for all the good work you have done this ear and I am looking foward to buying more of you products in the new year.
Kaleb is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 14th, 2010, 03:07 PM
When copying material from a package, I recommend opening two separate copies of HL. You can open an editor in each, open the original of the class in one, and open the class you're creating in the other, which makes it faster to transfer information from one copy to the other.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 14th, 2010, 04:15 PM
I think the problem is that the stuff from the supplements and APG is mostly closed content, so they can't make it so that you can just copy it like you do with open content stuff.

You can still duplicate the class, but it's much more tedious - you have to make a new blank class and manually copy/paste everything over.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 14th, 2010, 05:52 PM
I think it is more likely they don't want someone sitting down for an hour and copying every item from the add-on then sharing that duplicated file with a friend. They at least want you to spend a few hundred hours manually copying every little nugget?

;-)
risner is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 15th, 2010, 03:04 AM
That, too!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #5 Reply With Quote