Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Greebo

Old April 10th, 2016, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
I think the solution to your request has been provided before.

For Superman, for example, you would create two topics (Cark Kent and Superman) and then use Relationships to identify that one is the alias of the other.
Sound too cumbersome to me, but might work for major characters with to very distinct sides. Like some superheros.

In line with the approach detailed above, movable aliases for e.g. minor NPC shopowners would be very he helpfull.
But that belongs into another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornelius View Post
Ich.pdf and Greebo: You can put the idea in the Feature request. That may also give indications how others think about it and it may get on the long list of requests.
Done.

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...782#post227782
Greebo is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old April 10th, 2016, 06:17 AM
With new Vigilante class in Pathfinder, the split topics is a really good way to show them. I'd use this method for Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, secret agents/spies, or even "Pillbug" in RotRL. Definitely not the norm but a good way to keep two distinct roles separate for both GM and players.
AEIOU is offline   #12 Reply With Quote