Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

apollo0681

Old January 21st, 2007, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naloth
Master Engineers shouldn't be able to take magic items. Also I couldn't find an option for pidgeon bombs.

Warrior Priest - Would be nice if there was an option to list his prayers.

War Altar - It doesn't cause Terror. Neither the 4+ ward save or MR2 are listed. Not listed as a chariot (should add to character's save, impact hits). Needs 2 war horses. Would be nice if it had the option to list the Light spells.

Knights of the White Wolf don't cost 25 points each. They should be the same cost as regular knights (only 23 each).
Making Knights Inner Circle doesn't seem to make them Special Choices.

Crossbowmen are now state troops. (Need detachment options.)

Steam Tank has the wrong display price, but is correctly priced when you select it.

Huntsmen no longer have longbows.
hi the majority of this was fixed long ago u obviously dont have the latest update.

will have a go at the warrior priest stuff and the war alter
apollo0681 is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old January 21st, 2007, 04:45 PM
LATEST DOWNLOAD PUT ON 22/01/07 PLEASE DONT POST UNLESS U HAVE DOWNLOADED THIS FILE AND CHECKED FOR ERRORS ON THIS FILE
apollo0681 is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
TahrWahnGis

Old January 22nd, 2007, 06:04 AM
The cost for the "normel" Magic Wappon are not OK.
eg. Sword of Striking is not 30, 15 ist right
TahrWahnGis is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old January 22nd, 2007, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahrWahnGis
The cost for the "normel" Magic Wappon are not OK.
eg. Sword of Striking is not 30, 15 ist right
ok for the third time

these are common magic items and have nothing to do with the empire file. so i cant update them for u. its a seperate file which u can find yourselves in the data folder but nothing i can do relating to the empire file which helps
apollo0681 is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
PaleKing

Old January 23rd, 2007, 05:46 AM
Hi,
Sorry if these are covered elsewhere, I'd appreciate any help with a couple of questions.

Could anyone please tell me the proceedure here? As an Empire player I'm looking forward to the new books data file showing up as an update in my AB3.1. I see that here on these forums there is a file being discussed for bugs etc. Am I right in thinking that a file will be discussed for bugs here and then when ready and in good shape will be hosted as an update that shows up in AB?

These forums show a board for WFB 6th edition, but we are well into 7th nowadays so should that be changed? or is there somewhere else I should look for discussion of 7th.

Thanks very much
PaleKing is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Ingo

Old January 23rd, 2007, 09:34 AM
I can answer your first question by quoting what I said earlier in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingo
Well, I guess it's that when the "authorized" data file authors (robert and maybe some others) have updated the data file they can make it appear in the AB automatic updates. Here we however have another great chap who took the iniative to make an Empire update for the Warhammer data file. I don't know when an update appears in AB automatic updates, but if you want the Empire part of the data file updated, then you can just download it from here. If you're worried about errors etc you can always double check things if they are correct according to the book. If you find errors then post them here. If you thought of waiting for an "error free" version to come up in the automatic updates then you could instead consider downloading it from here because not even the ones that come with automatic updates are perfectly accurate. I am not an Empire player so I haven't studied this update, but I do think that apollo0681 has done a good job since he has dared to upload it here
The forum's name is still 6th Edition probably because nobody has bothered changing it
Ingo is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
PaleKing

Old January 24th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the help. It seems that even though a chap here is doing a great job on sorting out a file for testing, it's clearly still got a number of points cost problems so I'd rather wait for the finished update to appear on automatic updates. It does seem to be taking an awful long time though. I'm sure that with AB2 the updates used to arrive pretty quickly. Does anyone have an ETA for the completed file?
Cheers
PaleKing is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Llewelyn

Old January 24th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I would just like to say good work apollo0681 as an iterim fix this is great work thanks for your time and effort. There are some things that need to be fixed (common magic items) but good work none the less. I had started to look into doing this previously also but didn't have the time to do it. So thanks again.
Llewelyn is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old January 24th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleKing
Thanks for the help. It seems that even though a chap here is doing a great job on sorting out a file for testing, it's clearly still got a number of points cost problems so I'd rather wait for the finished update to appear on automatic updates. It does seem to be taking an awful long time though. I'm sure that with AB2 the updates used to arrive pretty quickly. Does anyone have an ETA for the completed file?
Cheers
i wouldnt get 2 excited about the OFFICAL update as judging by the amount of bugs with the orcs and goblins file from the last update there will probably be more problems in the offical update than in mine
apollo0681 is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
kilabo

Old January 31st, 2007, 10:05 AM
Hi Apollo,
just noticed something, White wolves do not carry shields,the entry for ww inner circle gives them as default giving them +1 save. should be +2
thanks for all your work
kilabo is offline   #50 Reply With Quote