Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Nitehood

Old September 8th, 2022, 04:10 PM
The core book has half-elves..... How in the world do you get this ancestry in HeroLab Online? It is not a choice..
Nitehood is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 8th, 2022, 04:23 PM
This is a Heritage in PF2, choose Human (Or enable the other races as half-elves/orcs option in settings) and then you'll be able to add this via the Heritage Table in the same Ancestry Tab.

--
Ryan Furnas
Customer/Technical Support
<support@wolflair.com>
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Nitehood

Old September 8th, 2022, 06:01 PM
I dont see a setting that enables this. I have Skins, Interface and Troubleshooting..
Nitehood is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old September 8th, 2022, 06:56 PM
For Half-Elves/Orcs whose other half is Human, go to Ancestry and pick Human for Ancestry and Half-Elf/Orc for Ancestry Heritage.

For others go to Character Settings, near the bottom of the left column in Build mode. In that list you'll find "Allow nonhuman half-elves & half-orcs" under "Other Character Options". Enable that and then you can pick the Half Elf/Orc Ancestry Heritage with other base Ancestries.

Parody is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Nitehood

Old September 8th, 2022, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parody View Post
For Half-Elves/Orcs whose other half is Human, go to Ancestry and pick Human for Ancestry and Half-Elf/Orc for Ancestry Heritage.

For others go to Character Settings, near the bottom of the left column in Build mode. In that list you'll find "Allow nonhuman half-elves & half-orcs" under "Other Character Options". Enable that and then you can pick the Half Elf/Orc Ancestry Heritage with other base Ancestries.
Thanks! That worked.

Any Idea why my Cleric has
Trained Armor Proficiencies
All Light Armor, All Medium Armor

Yet the only armor I have a choice of is "Light Barding" or "Heavy Barding"?
Nitehood is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Nitehood

Old September 8th, 2022, 08:21 PM
I played around with this and even loaded my old PF2e characters from the past, An elf fighter, who has Scalemail and shield already. Go to change armor... Only choice is "Light Barding" or "Heavy Barding".

Its this way for all characters old and new, no matter what class or ancestry.
Nitehood is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Nitehood

Old September 8th, 2022, 08:39 PM
It was an update today and will be fixed tomorrow...

"Sorry about introducing this bug today - we were already planning a small release tomorrow morning, and this will be fixed as part of that release. The bug is specifically that all PCs are being treated as animals who wear barding, instead of humanoids who wear standard armors, so it shows the wrong list of choices to buy."
Nitehood is offline   #7 Reply With Quote