Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Fenris447

Old March 17th, 2020, 05:38 PM
FYI, I got the subraces, subclasses, and spells done for Wildemount. Check out this thread for details on grabbing it now. Otherwise it'll be available in the next release, which will be relatively soon. Like...maybe 2-4 weeks soon.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #801 Reply With Quote
Uendilor Drakellis

Old March 26th, 2020, 02:01 PM
Hopefully I'm asking this in the right place.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I'm trying to create a Battle Master character and am having issues.

I pick the Fighter class, go to the Fighter tab, and section where I could choose Martial Archetypes is greyed out and says "No more Martial Archetypes allowed". If I click on it I can select the Battle Master archetype (so I've got the PHB selected) but choosing it results in a validation error that I've got too many archetypes.

To check if this is something specific to the fighter class, I tried to do the same for a rogue character (select an archetype) and get the same exact result.

Any idea what is happening here?

Thanks, in advance!
-Uen
Uendilor Drakellis is offline   #802 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 27th, 2020, 06:05 AM
FYI, I'm hoping to have a new release out shortly. It won't be as massive as the last one, mainly because the last one took 2 years. You can see the full list of pending changes here, but this is the main stuff:

Acquisitions, Incorporated - Verdan race and 7 new spells

Dungeon Master's Guide - Added Blessings and Charms under the Epic Boons tab (thanks Mergon!)

Essentials Kit - Monsters, Items, and Sidekicks

Explorer's Guide to Wildemount - Subclasses, Subraces, 15 Spells, Hollow One Supernatural Gift (on the Epic Boons tab)

Ghosts of Saltmarsh - All Monsters

Tyranny of Dragons - All Monsters and Items from Hoard of the Dragon Queen and the Rise of Tiamat

Unearthed Arcana: Class Feature Variants - Everything except for the Beast Master companion option. You'll use an adjustment for each class to enable many of these, then pick what options you want to use from a configurable.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #803 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 29th, 2020, 01:05 PM
New 5e Pack released! Please give a big Thank You to Fenris447 for his fantastic job on getting this finished!

v2.4 March 29, 2020
NEW RELEASES
  • Acquisitions, Incorporated - Added Verdan race and 7 new spells.
  • Dungeon Master's Guide - Added Blessings and Charms. Can be found under the Epic Boons tab.
  • Essentials Kit - Monsters and items added. Sidekicks added, going up to level 12 (as seen in the online supplemental material). Add a sidekick through the Encounter builder, then give them additional levels in their own unique class as they level up.
  • Explorer's Guide to Wildemount - Added subclasses, subraces, and spells. Added Hollow One Supernatural Gift (can be found in Epic Boons tab). Added new source to reprinted content.
  • Ghosts of Saltmarsh - All monsters added
  • Tyranny of Dragons - All monsters and items from Hoard of the Dragon Queen and the Rise of Tiamat are programmed, as well as their associated stock files. There are multiple versions of Tiamat, useable by DMs to represent the possible events of the last chapter of RoT.
  • Unearthed Arcana: Class Feature Variants - Everything (except for the Beast Master companion option) has been added. Check off the source then add the Adjustment for your class's features.

ENHANCEMENTS & CHANGES
  • BG-DiA - Added a tracker for charges on Vanthampur's Hellish Rebuke
  • ERFTLW - Changed the name of the "Orc of Eberron" to just "Orc" since it's also in Exandria.
  • MTOF - Added remaining lair actions and clockwork adjustments
  • TTP - Added the Tortle Package as its own selectable source

BUGS
  • BG-DIA - Fixed Hellfire Weapons. They were acting (incorrectly) as +1 weapons
  • HOTDQ - Old .stock file was causing an error, has been fixed
  • PHB - Fixed a bug where the Wild Shape adjustment was incorrectly reporting an error that a minion wasn't a minion.
  • MTOF - removed a tag that was flagging the Deathlock Mastermind as a familiar.
  • WGTE/ERFTLW - Fixed a bug where the Warforged would erroneously report that you didn't select enough tool proficiencies.

KNOWN ISSUES
  • Most 2.3 issues still ongoing

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #804 Reply With Quote
Mick McKee

Old March 29th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Thank you Fenris447!
Mick McKee is offline   #805 Reply With Quote
Venger

Old March 30th, 2020, 03:28 AM
Awesome thank you Fenris447!
Venger is offline   #806 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old March 30th, 2020, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the love, everbody. Plenty of this code was built on the backs of others', including Mergon, ShadowChemosh, wynlyndd, dungeonguru, and others. So spread the love around!

Fenris447 is offline   #807 Reply With Quote
Enforcer84

Old March 31st, 2020, 03:21 PM
You guys are amazing! Thank you all!
Enforcer84 is offline   #808 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old April 7th, 2020, 06:05 AM
I updated everything affected by the 2020 Errata released yesterday. It was mainly just some text tweaks. The biggest actual change was that it brought the OotA version of the Duergar Soulblade up to date with the one from MToF. So the next Community Pack update will effectively deprecate the OotA version. If you currently have a Soulblade in a portfolio, make sure you change its race to the MToF version. It won't break next update, just become wrong.

Fenris447 is offline   #809 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old May 10th, 2020, 07:07 AM
So I'm just curious is the Monsters of Murka campaign setting by Jaron R. M. Johnson on the TODO list?

Forum link for my content work:
Pathfinder Thread
Forum link for SU 5e content work:
5e Steven Universe Thread
This link is for my group, but feel free to play it with:
DMM 5e | "https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsd9w1eodlnwjq0/updatesDMM.xml?dl=1" Copy this link to your update manager to get updates when available.
This adds the Pisky subrace to elves from Berserk! and additional subraces for the Gem Race.
Please post comments in the provided threads above.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #810 Reply With Quote