Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

TheMaskedFerret

Old December 16th, 2019, 01:25 PM
See here: PDF version of the AR

Starfinder Adventure Path #13: Fire Starters Equipment: All equipment is allowed with the following clarifications and exceptions: Allegiance Collar
is not allowed. The Mercy pistol series is not allowed. The Cinder Rifles should all be two-handed
weapons. The Disciple Blaze Scimitar’s correct Item Level is 8.
Feats: All Feats are allowed. The Telepathic Spy feat requires a Will save to resist.
Starfinder Adventure Path #14: Soldiers of Brass Equipment: All equipment is allowed with the following clarifications and exceptions: Astral Transponder
is not allowed. Solar Flare Grenades are not allowed. Solar overload conduit is not allowed. Phase Twin
Generator is not allowed. Lightvision shades are not allowed. The bonus provided by attablossom is a
circumstance bonus and a creature who saves against an attablossom effect is immune to that effect
for the next 24 hours. The radiant ensemble affects “other creatures” and not the wearer.
Starfinder Adventure Path #15: Sun Divers Equipment: All equipment is allowed with the following clarifications and exceptions: Anykey is not
allowed. Polyfluid equipment is not allowed (except for Chronicle-based exceptions).
Theme: The Tinker theme is allowed for play.
Starfinder Adventure Path #16: The Blind City Equipment: All equipment is allowed with the following clarifications and exceptions: The neuropoppet
is now allowed. The Adjudicator’s Eye is not allowed. The Null Space Tumor is not allowed.
Theme: The Cult Hunter theme is allowed.
Starfinder Adventure Path #17: Solar Strike Equipment: All equipment is allowed with the following clarifications and exceptions: The antipathy
unit is not allowed. The Protector Chariot is only available to anassanoi PCs.
Feat: The Protector of Halannal is only allowed to anassanoi PCs.
Starfinder Adventure Path #18: Assault on the Crucible Equipment: All equipment is allowed with the following clarifications and exceptions: The antipathy
transponder is not allowed. The Malikahs Robes and the Malikahs Staff are not allowed.
Connection: The flamewalker connection is allowed.
Spells: All spells are allowed.

Reported

Last edited by TheMaskedFerret; December 16th, 2019 at 01:33 PM.
TheMaskedFerret is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Geodragon

Old June 2nd, 2020, 05:14 AM
Bump. Still not available. Please add
Geodragon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Darius Silverbolt

Old June 8th, 2020, 09:02 AM
Is there a time line LWD could publicly state when the estimate when the Starfinder AP's are going to be released?

I will have to admit I am a little disappointed in the timing of release as we are several AP's ahead in release and SF product for HLO is significantly lagging.

I am getting to the point where I am GM the campaigns to where I will no longer need the support as we are playing passed it and you get to a point why purchase "X" AP product when you have completed the AP?
Darius Silverbolt is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Geodragon

Old July 3rd, 2020, 05:20 AM
*Bump*
Geodragon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Darius Silverbolt

Old September 27th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Yep more bumpage.
Darius Silverbolt is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 28th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Popping in here as guy who usually winds up working on those. We don't put forth any timelines simply due to the nature of the work and how things crop up and priorities fluctuate.They're in the pipeline for things to get done, but unfortunately with our limited team, Paizo's release schedule, and the large scale projects we've been working on (I've been working on stuff to enable VTT support for example), it's all juggling what we're able to allocate people to get done.
Daniel V is offline   #6 Reply With Quote