Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

mototom

Old May 11th, 2022, 08:23 PM
Am I misunderstanding how this should work? Taking this as my ancestry feat and selecting katana and wazikashi in the configuration, I expected those to become available on my PFS tengu. But they still show as an error. Am I missing something in configuring this?
mototom is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old May 11th, 2022, 08:36 PM
It seems like it may be treating it as trained once it's added. I just had to show errors to see it and buy it. There's also no indication in my proficiencies on the play tab as to which weapons I've selected.
mototom is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 11th, 2022, 08:44 PM
Shoot us a bug report on that if you could please, letting Ryan know the expectation vs. the results. I seem to recall some issues with this feat that were fixed in the last couple months, but there may be something amiss with the timing or something between it and when certain tags are checked so it isn't working as comprehensively as it should.
Daniel V is offline   #3 Reply With Quote