Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Sir MADMIKE

Old May 10th, 2022, 01:45 AM
I'm creating a fighter hes at level 10. I have chosen as and extra feat advanced armor training. After choosing armor specialization which at this level would give me +2 to my ac based on my fighter level; and clicking on the drop down menu to select the armor to use with the feat it says no options available. I even tried taking armor focus to see if that would help and it still shows no option available. I do have the armor equipped to my character. Is this a glitch, am I doing something wrong, can anyone help me out here.
Sir MADMIKE is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 17th, 2022, 08:58 AM
Hey there,

Sounds like a bug to me, if you'd be so kind please reach out to us via the support email address that you can find in my signature. In order to help get a good idea of what is happening, you should be able to use the Share with Support Character snapshot function to send us a copy of the Character where you found this issue too.

If you locate the PC from the Character Select screen or folder where they're stored, click the ... button and you should find a panel that includes an option to Share with Support, select this and confirm the operation, please. Once that's done you should be given a Character ID which I would ask you to copy and include that information in the email that you send to us in support.

Thanks!

--
Ryan Furnas
Customer/Technical Support
<support@wolflair.com>
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote