Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 17th, 2012, 09:01 PM
I've been trying to purchase more data packages but can't seem to get to the store. I have tried using Hero Lab and going there through the licensing tab. I've tried going directly there. No matter what I do the page either times out or isn't found.
blzbob is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
TehBagder

Old April 17th, 2012, 09:17 PM
I've been able to get to the store page okay from within the program. Perhaps it's something to do with your ISP and traffic?
TehBagder is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 17th, 2012, 09:19 PM
I just checked and everything appears to be working fine from this end. Since TehBagder is also getting through, it definitely looks like an issue between your end and our server, which means either something on your computer or with your ISP. Fingers crossed that it's a temporary outage and you're able to get through shortly...
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old April 18th, 2012, 09:54 AM
That means I'm going to have to trek my computer over to a friend's house and buy things that way. For some reason I just can't access the store from here. It's the only site I can't access. I'm going to buy the add-ons one way or another. I have some plans for upcoming games.
blzbob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Djhonlay

Old April 18th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Try again may be some reason to access the store
Djhonlay is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old April 19th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Hey Blzbob, I have had the same sort of issue off and on. From within HL I wasnt able to have the store pull up, but I was able to get to it from a browser. have you tried that yet?

Also check your cookies, I am prety sure that the LW site requires cookies to be used. You can also look to see if the site has been Deny in your Windows firewall, you can look through the browser to see what sites are allowed and not.

Not sure if any of this will solve the problem, but its worth a shot.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old April 21st, 2012, 07:58 PM
I don't know what the issue was. I couldn't access it no matter how I tried. However, after the update I can access it just fine. I don't think it had anything to do with the update. I think it was mere coincidence. I have to tether my phone to get internet access and I think T-Mobile was the issue. The page just kept timing out. Oh well, problem self-resolved and they now have $40 more of my hard earned money. I plan on shelling out more if we get a Shadowrun game going. That's going to be another chunk out of my paycheck...
blzbob is offline   #7 Reply With Quote