Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

JoeNeet

Old March 2nd, 2009, 04:54 AM
Hello,

I have recently been unable to access my Warhammer Fantasy file for Army Builder. The error message that i get is below:

The following errors occurred:

Out of system resources

And then it shuts down the program.

Any suggestions??
JoeNeet is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Team Tau

Old March 3rd, 2009, 03:54 PM
It sounds like you are running out of either CPU bandwidth or RAM. First, make sure you are using ECC or at least Parity RAM on your system, and that Parity Checking (or ECC if you have ECC RAM) is enabled, if your computer won't boot with either on, replace your RAM. If it still will boot, but you keep getting the error, upgrade your RAM. What Operating System do you run and how old is your computer?
Team Tau is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
gilvagor

Old March 3rd, 2009, 05:47 PM
Try deleteing the Data Files for Warhammer and redownloading them.
gilvagor is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
winged_human

Send a message via AIM to winged_human Send a message via MSN to winged_human Send a message via Yahoo to winged_human

Old March 4th, 2009, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Tau View Post
It sounds like you are running out of either CPU bandwidth or RAM. First, make sure you are using ECC or at least Parity RAM on your system, and that Parity Checking (or ECC if you have ECC RAM) is enabled, if your computer won't boot with either on, replace your RAM. If it still will boot, but you keep getting the error, upgrade your RAM. What Operating System do you run and how old is your computer?

To add onto this, there may be a problem with your pagefile being too small as well. Though I agree with TT in the fact that you should probably state the Type of computer you have with these specifications:
CPU?
RAM?
Hard Drive Capacity?
OS?
Version of OS?
winged_human is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 7th, 2009, 02:41 AM
If you are running XP or an earlier version of Windows, the problem could also be that you have too many programs running at the same time. Try rebooting your computer and then launching AB as the only program. Does the problem occur? If not, then the issue is too many programs chewing up system resources.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote