Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

alientude

Old March 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Book: Core
Thing: Combat Reflexes Feat

Error: If a character with a 10 or less Dexterity (0 modifier or less) takes Combat Reflexes, Hero Lab shows that they have 2 AoO. Combat Reflexes lacks the wording "minimum 1" that would indicate the feat always gives at least one extra AoO.

Steps:
1) Make a character with a 10 Dexterity score.
2) Take the feat Combat Reflexes.
3) Number of AoOs can be viewed on the Special tab listed with Combat Reflexes.
alientude is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old March 26th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaX View Post
"Although the traits presented below are broken into several defferent categories, all are considered gnome racial traits."

A couple sentences below ... "(Of course, a character of a different race could still select a gnome racial trait if she has the Adopted trait...)"

I have that trait to essentially take the place of the Adopted trait.
But it is still a Social Trait, which is why you can't take it with Adopted trait.

And the trait that you get from Adopted, does not take the place of, it adds an additional one.
Dragnmoon is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old March 26th, 2012, 03:35 PM
From what I can tell in the thread I made in the Society forums, it is legal to choose any Racial Trait, even if they are tagged into the "Social" category in the book.

I see enough on the thread to keep the character as is, I just want to know if it can be corrected in the program, or at least be able to choose the other racial traits in the book if the program can not handle the two social traits taking up one trait slot.

I should add that the program doesn't recognize any of the traits from the Goblin of Golarion as Racial traits, and it is still wanting a racial trait as well as tagging me for having two Social traits.

Last edited by thaX; March 26th, 2012 at 04:04 PM. Reason: "I should add..."
thaX is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
d20Maverick

Old March 26th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinevon View Post
Well, it looks like someone broke the Strength modifier to damage for composite longbows which have one.

This is affecting both a 1st level PC with a composite longbow Str+2 with a 14 Str; and a 12th level PC with a composite longbow Str +3 with a 16 Str.

The attack values are correct, it is only not including the Strength bonus to damage.
This is actually true of composite shortbows, as well, so it appears to be a composite bow (all) issue, rather than specifically composite longbows.
d20Maverick is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old March 27th, 2012, 03:04 AM
HL is charging 15 GP for the buckler; correct price should be 5 GP.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old March 27th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Also, looks like it's making the Geier and the Stone Guardian Golem available as standard races.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
scienceboyroy

Old March 27th, 2012, 10:16 AM
My wife's wolf companion is showing inconsistent values for attack bonuses. The summary window shows it being +9 with power attack active, +11 without it. However, the (default) character sheet printout shows +7 with power attack, +9 without. Damage bonus displays the same for each (+15).

My best guess is something to do with the "phases" I've read about in the editor documentation, but I don't believe I've given him any custom stuff, and I think it was printing out just fine before the update.
scienceboyroy is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old March 27th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
But it is still a Social Trait, which is why you can't take it with Adopted trait.

And the trait that you get from Adopted, does not take the place of, it adds an additional one.
I have been thinking on this. Why would it mention the Adopted trait in the book if some of the traits (ie, social racial traits) couldn't be chosen with it? It is strange. I understand the reasoning behind categorizing the traits as the race still wouldn't take a combat trait along with a combat racial trait, but the Social aspect of Adopted would make it so that the character would be able to take traits from this section. Why exclude three of them because they are also social traits as well as racial traits?

Perhaps the Adopted traits needs clarification in the pathfinder texts. I will post this query on their website.
thaX is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old March 28th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
Also, looks like it's making the Geier and the Stone Guardian Golem available as standard races.
I think those come from the Community Files; I submitted a corrected file to ShadowChemosh to correct this
Lord Magus is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
richard451

Old March 28th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Hello,

I made a 5th level Human Teori monk and I have a problem with the base move reported by Herolab. Herolab reports a 30 /20 move (I have light encumberance) when I believe it should be 30/ 40 since Teotori still retains the fast movement class perk. When I remove the Tetori archetype, my move goes to 30 /40. Is this a bug in Herolab or am I missing something?

Thanks.
richard451 is offline   #30 Reply With Quote