Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

kad

Old January 18th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meek75 View Post
No luck on fixing it, but that realm does have a fair number of custom categories, so I'm betting the issues lies within one of them.
I have a number of them myself. David was able to pinpoint which one it was from the backend. I'm not sure if there's a way we could do it from our end, short of forcing an update on them one at a time.

-K
kad is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
meek75

Old January 19th, 2017, 05:20 AM
I have exported two other realms. One that is empty and another that has a moderate amount of data. Both exported fine and were able to sync afterward. So, the problem is specific to the realm. I'm afraid to try it with any of my other active realms though for fear of another failure. I really suck at waiting.
meek75 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
meek75

Old January 24th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Is there any update on getting this bug squashed? I haven't heard anything since I submitted the bug on the 17th. Sorry to be impatient, but having a realm that won't sync grates on mu OCD side.
meek75 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
meek75

Old January 26th, 2017, 02:45 AM
The new build did not fix this issue. I still haven't heard anything back from LWD on this since it was submitted on Jan. 17th. I'v tried getting an update by emailing support and referencing my case number, but not gotten a response. I have not been making any additions to the realm until this gets fixed. There was no reference to this bug in the release notes, so I'm assuming LWD didn't intend for the new build to address this. Should I just restore the realm the from cloud? If I do that the original problem will persist.
meek75 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
meek75

Old January 27th, 2017, 02:35 AM
The issue is fixed. There was a snippet in one of my custom categories causing a problem. I am grateful to LWD team for helping get this fixed. I do remain nervous about custom categories, but we'll see. The chances of a problem arising seem to be much greater if you go outside the predefined structure, but the ability to do your own thing seems fundamental to RW's appeal. Still, overall things have gone well with the new update. I had a lot of custom stuff in the realm that was at issue and only one of them had a problem. OK, now I'm arguing with myself, so I'll go away now.
meek75 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote