• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Increasing a non Walking Speed

Enforcer84

So I'm homebrewing a feat for races with Flight Speed that functions like Mobility.

Looking at the wiki increasing walking speed is:

hero.child[Speed].field[tSpeed].value += X

I see that xFly is a pick, not a field. I tried:

hero.child[Speed].pick[xFly].value += 10 Then

and hero.pick[xFly].value += 10

and both threw errors. I'm clearly looking at this the wrong way.

Aww man. Thoguht I found it...

hero.childfound[xFly].field[abValue].value += 10 doesnt' throw an error but doesn't change

success! The above worked, I had to mess with timing (Final Phase, Priority 10001)

Woohoo! Thanks for that Tabaxi, Fenris447!

Last edited:
I made an adjustment a while back for other-than-walking movement speeds that can do a whole lot: p5COthMv

As for the pre-req, my first thought would be to test for an abValue on xFly greater than 0. But that's just off the top of my head.

I made an adjustment a while back for other-than-walking movement speeds that can do a whole lot: p5COthMv

As for the pre-req, my first thought would be to test for an abValue on xFly greater than 0. But that's just off the top of my head.

you're an amazing help, man! I will give this a look when I head home.

Back