• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Vault?

LWD has a policy of refusing to comment on expected release dates. But based on past experience... don't hold your breath.

Anyways, work is still underway on it and improvements actively being made, but no further word right now.

What's the Vault?

Any news on release date and pricing for vault? Just been a while since the demo came out
What is the vault, exactly? When I log into HLO, there is a "Vault" at the top of the page. When I click on it, it takes me to a "My Library," which only shows an Apprentice PF2E core rulebook - even though I bought the real deal and a ton of others.

Are you guys talking about another vault?

As you can see, I'm new here. Which also prompts me to ask, where does one go to learn the ins-and-outs of HLO?

Well any thought on how it effects content already purchased? Or the sharing options that might be allowed in campaigns? I am looking forward to see it. :)

Back