• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Interested in Card Vault

vadersson

Hey gang,

I have tons of old CCGs, TCGs, CMG, and pretty much every other type of game with cards. I am looking for some program that can help me maintain them all. However, it looks like updates for Card Vault are kind of rare. Is this product still supported and are data files available still? I would love to get my old cards organized again.

Thanks,
Duncan

Actaully a lot of the one listed are ones I have. However most of them have not been updated in 10 years. Of course, some of the games have not been published in 10 years. :)

I also notice the program has not been updated since 2013. Is the core program still being supported or is it basically at a place where it does not need much?

How hard is it to author or update modules? I used to maintain several modules for the old Battle Planner program. I would potentially be interested in do the same for Card Vault.

Thanks,
Duncan

If it is similar to the systems used in Army Builder or Hero Lab then, while a bit complex, it is well documented an easy to grasp if you have any coding background. I have almost all of the Fantasy Flight LCGs and Mage Wars from Arcane Wonders already in personal Filemaker databases and would love to poet them into Card Vault.

Is card vault still a yearly license or did it go to lifetime like all the others? The website still talks about yearly license fees.

Is card vault still a yearly license or did it go to lifetime like all the others? The website still talks about yearly license fees.

Card Vault licenses no longer expire (just like Army Builder). However, it looks like some pages on our website were missed. We'll get those updated - thanks for flagging!

Back