Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Ed Reppert

Old May 4th, 2021, 10:48 AM
Trying to build a 20th level Druid, and I picked the "Apex Companion" feat. HLO balked on the grounds that this druid doesn't have an Animal Companion, but he does. Thing is, his Animal Companion is an Arboreal Sapling, which has the plant trait rather than the animal trait, but....

Quote:
Your companion is a walking tree, a cousin of the great arboreal wardens and regents. An arboreal sapling has the plant trait instead of the animal trait, but it otherwise functions normally as an animal companion. They are typically only selected by animal order druids who are also members of the leaf order.
I didn't submit a bug report as it seemed more appropriate to post this here, but I can certainly submit one if you need it.
Ed Reppert is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 4th, 2021, 11:17 AM
When did you last test this?

From the April 29th release notes:

PF2 - The Apex Companion feat's Animal Companion prereq was only satisfied by the Animal Companion feat, and wasn't properly detecting the animal companion added through the Animal order

In the future, please submit bug reports through the program - there's no need to spend extra time posting them both here and as bug reports.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ed Reppert

Old May 4th, 2021, 04:27 PM
Last tested about ten seconds ago, after reading your post. I missed that in the release notes; sorry for the waste of time. It's working now.

Re: bug reports: noted. WILCO.
Ed Reppert is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ed Reppert

Old May 4th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Last tested about ten seconds ago, after reading your post. I missed that in the release notes; sorry for the waste of time. It's working now.

Re: bug reports: noted. WILCO.
Ed Reppert is offline   #4 Reply With Quote