Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

porl

Old August 17th, 2019, 07:57 PM
For anyone else with the issue I had, the update is out and working.
Thanks again for the quick fix!
porl is offline   #761 Reply With Quote
4DFlash

Old August 20th, 2019, 12:22 AM
Hey there, sorry if this has been asked already, but are there any plans to develop and release Hero Lab files for some of the Archetypes that aren't available yet, like the Vigilante Masked Adept for example?

Thanks for all your hard work thus far!
4DFlash is offline   #762 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 20th, 2019, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DFlash View Post
Hey there, sorry if this has been asked already, but are there any plans to develop and release Hero Lab files for some of the Archetypes that aren't available yet, like the Vigilante Masked Adept for example?

Thanks for all your hard work thus far!
Right now, I'm afraid, there's no point in me trying to make any predictions. DDS tends to produce content much faster than I can implement it in Hero Lab, and that means by the time I finish one book, there may be another book out that's in higher demand than whatever I had been planning to work on next.
TheIronGolem is offline   #763 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old September 10th, 2019, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
Out of curiousity how are you handling the Unified Traditions?
Okay, now that I'm actually working on Unified Traditions I can answer this question for real:

My current plan has Unified Traditions counting as Martial Traditions in most ways, as far as Hero Lab is concerned. They will be added to the character using the Martial Traditions table, but they will also have a prereq that checks your first class level to see that it is tagged as both a magic-sphere and combat-sphere class. They will have a separate tab in the editor (though still under Spheres of Might).

This could change, of course, if I run into problems that force me to change my approach. But I'm in the home stretch of developing Champions.
TheIronGolem is offline   #764 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old September 11th, 2019, 03:56 PM
What if I gain access to Casting Traditions using the Advance Magical Training Feat?

EX: I am a Human Armiger and I take Basic and Advanced magical training as my feats. So my 1st level Armiger starts with both a Martial and Casting tradition.
GreyLurker is offline   #765 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old September 11th, 2019, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
What if I gain access to Casting Traditions using the Advance Magical Training Feat?

EX: I am a Human Armiger and I take Basic and Advanced magical training as my feats. So my 1st level Armiger starts with both a Martial and Casting tradition.
In this case, you would either give the character both a Martial and a Casting Tradition, or you would take whatever Unified Tradition was appropriate in place of both. Hero Lab will interpret that as you having "spent" your Martial Tradition.
TheIronGolem is offline   #766 Reply With Quote
Frendle

Old September 15th, 2019, 08:24 PM
I am receiving these errors when I open Pathfinder, I purchased some of the Spheres add ons, I have the most recent updates, has anyone gotten these?

File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 986)- Thing ‘mHelpSoPWS’ (dynamic tag) – Group ‘PathOfWar not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 971)- Thing ‘mHelpSoPWS’ (dynamic tag) – Group ‘Discipline not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 972)- Thing ‘mHelpSoPWS’ (dynamic tag) – Group ‘PathOfWar not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 973)- Thing ‘mHelpSoPWS’ (dynamic tag) – Group ‘PathOfWar not defined
File: DDS_SpheresOfPower_HB_Alter.user (line 978)- Thing ‘cfgSoPWars’ (dynamic tag) – Group ‘PathOfWar not defined
Frendle is offline   #767 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old September 16th, 2019, 05:53 AM
Alteration HB has some dependencies to Path of War. You need to install the community package, IIRC.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #768 Reply With Quote
Frendle

Old September 16th, 2019, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldritchWeaver View Post
Alteration HB has some dependencies to Path of War. You need to install the community package, IIRC.

Worked like a charm, thanks
Frendle is offline   #769 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 17th, 2019, 06:04 AM
We appreciate how y'all are helping each other out. Really nice to see. Thanks!
Lj Stephens is offline   #770 Reply With Quote