Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

JolarEQ

Old November 16th, 2014, 04:23 PM
Heh, no worries Fuzzy! I don't mind checking my code against someone else's.
JolarEQ is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old November 17th, 2014, 04:43 AM
I usually have outflank and/or persise strike, and I simply create them and enable them as I need. Our group isn't big on teamwork feats either which is sad really, extra +2 to hit is same as two fighter levels, but everyone is happy to level? You'd think they would be happy with +2 as well.
Exmortis is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Fuzzy

Old November 17th, 2014, 05:32 AM
paizo has tried on a couple attempts to make teamwork feats more usable, but it is usually too hard to get two party members to agree on anything, let alone something as important as a feat.

The Cavalier was their first attempt, as it made it so that only one guy has to spend the feat, then he can short-term train his party members on it. The Hunter was their second attempt, by taking the party members out of the mix altogether. I haven't played with a Cavalier OR a Hunter yet either.. :-)
Fuzzy is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old November 17th, 2014, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
paizo has tried on a couple attempts to make teamwork feats more usable, but it is usually too hard to get two party members to agree on anything, let alone something as important as a feat.

The Cavalier was their first attempt, as it made it so that only one guy has to spend the feat, then he can short-term train his party members on it. The Hunter was their second attempt, by taking the party members out of the mix altogether. I haven't played with a Cavalier OR a Hunter yet either.. :-)
Inquisitor was the first I think, as they didnt need anyone to take the feats, they just got to show off the benefit.
Exmortis is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Fuzzy

Old November 17th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
Inquisitor was the first I think, as they didnt need anyone to take the feats, they just got to show off the benefit.
perhaps.. I think they and the cav came out at the same time though.. :-)
Fuzzy is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old November 18th, 2014, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
perhaps.. I think they and the cav came out at the same time though.. :-)
Yes but the Inquisitor is way cooler, I mean way cooler.
Exmortis is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
morval

Old November 26th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
Yes but the Inquisitor is way cooler, I mean way cooler.
The Inquisitor is the only reason I look at team feats. I get the summoner's Eidolon to even take team feats so he can hit easier with the Inquisitor. Inquisitors are awesome!!! They help with the Rogue as well of course since she always wants to flank anyways.
morval is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
mnemos

Old December 7th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Fuzzy;
what steps do I have to take to get that into my editor and make it work? I am totally new to using it.

Thanks,
mnemos is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Fuzzy

Old December 8th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnemos View Post
Fuzzy;
what steps do I have to take to get that into my editor and make it work? I am totally new to using it.

Thanks,
What I posted above was the XML contents of the .user file. You should be able to copy and paste it into a blank text file, save it as Outflank.user in the pathfinder folder, then relaunch Hero Lab, and it should recompile and the Outflank combat state should appear on the Conditions tab.
Fuzzy is offline   #19 Reply With Quote