Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Bobby_Sioux

Old August 20th, 2022, 03:53 PM
Working on a character that’s essentially a lawyer-friendly version of Groot (have a YouTube guide for it). And I’ve noticed that the Enlarge/Reduce spell isn’t in any of the spell lists. Any reason?
Bobby_Sioux is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old August 22nd, 2022, 05:33 AM
there is Enlarge/Reduce under the Specific Spell category of Adjustments. If you do not see it add the 5e community pack.
Provos is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Bobby_Sioux

Old August 22nd, 2022, 12:29 PM
I found it in Adjustments. But how do I add it to my spell list?
Bobby_Sioux is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Bobby_Sioux

Old August 23rd, 2022, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
there is Enlarge/Reduce under the Specific Spell category of Adjustments. If you do not see it add the 5e community pack.
I saw it; I just don’t know how to get it over to my spell list.
Bobby_Sioux is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old August 23rd, 2022, 08:38 AM
I can't find anything in the code that would hide it. I double checked the Wizard, Artificer, and Sorcerer and they all show it in their lists as expected. Do you have some homebrew source or weird .user files that are messing with it???

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Bobby_Sioux

Old August 23rd, 2022, 01:30 PM
Nope; just the additional info download I got from here.
Bobby_Sioux is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old August 25th, 2022, 01:42 PM
I've double checked every source in the Community Pack, all the various options, and even the base game without any Community Pack sources selected. Nothing is hiding the spell. It's included in the SRD, so it's not even one we programmed for the pack.

You've got something messed up on your end, unfortunately. Maybe reinstall Hero Lab and see if that makes a difference?

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Bobby_Sioux

Old August 26th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris447 View Post
Maybe reinstall Hero Lab and see if that makes a difference?
Tried that this afternoon. Still no luck. So I’m just gonna say “Drokk it”, and work on someone different.
Bobby_Sioux is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Bobby_Sioux

Old September 2nd, 2022, 11:54 AM
Sorry I’ve been gone for a while. Had tech issues to work out.

Did some double-checking, and noticed that while the spell is available if I plan to be a Sorcerer or Wizard, it’s not letting a Druid do so.
Bobby_Sioux is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old September 3rd, 2022, 05:50 AM
That's because it's not normally on the Druid's spell list. It's only added to the Druid through the Tash'a Cauldron of Everything Variant Spell Lists.

To use those, you need to enable them on your Hero. Go to the Configure Hero screen, scroll down to "Optional Rules," and select "Always Show Tasha's Variants Tab."

Then from that tab, add Class Variant Features and select the Expanded Druid Spell List. Enlarge/Reduce will then be on your Druid spell list.

Fenris447 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote