Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

lothar_wolf

Old September 20th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Also, when you add trait Mountain Guide, it does not highlight (in blue) knowledge (geog) add addition skill window. It does go blue when you move to the main skill window.

Minor fault but a fault no less.
lothar_wolf is offline   #331
Angela2013

Old September 20th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
I hope this helps. After I made a change to a character and saved it I no longer get error messages. All of the characters now load without an error message.
Nope didn't help. The error message is popping up all over every custom made race.

Some days I don't know why I bother to chew through the restraints.
Angela2013 is offline   #332
Aaron

Old September 20th, 2012, 09:17 AM
I'll look into this and get it fixed for our next release, which will be mid next week sometime around the 26th.
Aaron is offline   #333
JohnF

Old September 20th, 2012, 08:00 PM
I'm building myself a Kitsune Rogue (Kitsune Trickster).
When I try and purchase myself a second weapon, and set the filter to "Only valid items", dagger doesn't show up. If I set the filter to "Everything", though, Dagger shows up on the list (not greyed out), and I can complete the purchase with no problem.
JohnF is offline   #334
max_winner1

Old September 20th, 2012, 08:53 PM
When adding LVL.4 Divine power to the adjustment tab and activating it. It will do all the appropriate modifications however it will no modify the HP of the character.

Spell states - +1 Hp per caster level.
Me being 10th lvl cleric should add 10 Hp but does not.
max_winner1 is offline   #335
AncientOne

Old September 21st, 2012, 05:58 AM
While testing my custom-output code for situational save modifiers, I discovered this repeating data in the generated XML for one character:

Code:
<saves>
    <save name="Fortitude Save" abbr="Fort" save="+11" base="+7" fromattr="+3" fromresist="" frommisc="+1">
        <situationalmodifiers text=""></situationalmodifiers>
    </save>
    <save name="Reflex Save" abbr="Ref" save="+8" base="+3" fromattr="+4" fromresist="" frommisc="+1">
        <situationalmodifiers text=""></situationalmodifiers>
    </save>
    <save name="Will Save" abbr="Will" save="+4" base="+3" fromattr="" fromresist="" frommisc="+1">
        <situationalmodifiers text="+3 vs. fear, +3 vs. fear, +3 vs. fear">
            <situationalmodifier text="+3 vs. fear" source="Bravery"></situationalmodifier>
        </situationalmodifiers>
    </save>
    <allsaves save="+1" base="" fromresist="" frommisc="+1">
        <situationalmodifiers text="+2 vs. fear">
            <situationalmodifier text="+2 vs. fear" source="Fearless"></situationalmodifier>
        </situationalmodifiers>
    </allsaves>
</saves>
AncientOne is offline   #336
frumple

Old September 21st, 2012, 10:19 AM
There is an error with feats that use #skillranks in their scripts when using #skillinnate in creating a race/monster. #skillranks does not seem to recognize the number of ranks assigned with #skillinnate.

For example, the Alertness feat does not give the +4 bonus (vs. +2) if you have 10 or more ranks in Perception or Sense Motive assigned by #skillinnate. However it does work if you add ranks normally via the skills tab.
frumple is offline   #337
shinjox

Old September 21st, 2012, 11:36 AM
Grappling Arrows (and possibly other items) have become inaccessable even though I have Adventurer's Armory.
shinjox is offline   #338
mycerius

Old September 21st, 2012, 06:12 PM
I'm able to select multiple archtypes (ATs) even if I'm not allowed. Sometimes it works right, other times it does not. At first, I thought it was only happening when the two ATs "changed" rather then "replaced" the same ability (Musker Master & Pistolero), but it is not just then. I can take, as a paladin, the Oath Against Fiends and the Oath Against Undeath, both of which replace the 6th level mercy AND the Aura of Resolve.
mycerius is offline   #339
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 21st, 2012, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycerius View Post
I'm able to select multiple archtypes (ATs) even if I'm not allowed. Sometimes it works right, other times it does not. At first, I thought it was only happening when the two ATs "changed" rather then "replaced" the same ability (Musker Master & Pistolero), but it is not just then. I can take, as a paladin, the Oath Against Fiends and the Oath Against Undeath, both of which replace the 6th level mercy AND the Aura of Resolve.
Please report this bug in terms of specific combinations you've found that shouldn't be compatible.
Mathias is online now   #340
Closed Thread