Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Genghis

Old May 25th, 2006, 07:48 AM
When I equip the maneaters with the cathayan longsword, the +1 to WS and Init is not added.

Regards
Genghis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Genghis

Old June 19th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Why is there no one replying to this bug ????????????
I also posted about the rhinox from white dwarf 308 and the rhinoxes from forge world. I actually play with these models and paid for this program hoping that they were included!!!!

I have been waiting almost 2 months for an answer and results. I'm affraid I won't be extend my service on AB v3. because of poor service.

Regards
Genghis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
osito

Old June 20th, 2006, 01:44 AM
You paid for the program, not the datafiles. The datafiles is produced on a non-profit basis. But I can see why you are upset.
The longswords works for the characters. The problem with the maneaters is that you can have a regiment with different equipment and if you have one with ogre club and one with longsword you need to have to profiles. Because if you change it then the profile for the one with ogre club would be wrong. I don't know how to fix this good, but I can try some different setups.

Seconed whats with the Cavalry? They were added a long time ago. I belive you haven't checked the "Allow Forge World" box.
osito is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
osito

Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:50 AM
I don't really know how to solve the maneater/longsword problem. If you should display it with x/x in the profile or in info box like CL(WS+1, I+1, AP). The problem is that all the maneaters uses the same profile regardless of their equipment.
osito is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old July 17th, 2006, 10:55 AM
hi, the maneaters can be armed with many different weapons, so the stats are not included on their profile.
robert is offline   #5 Reply With Quote