Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Battlefleet Gothic

Notices

knthrak
Volunteer Data File Author

Old January 26th, 2007, 05:25 PM
I updated my ab files for both ab2 and ab3 and discovered that there hadn't been any news or updates here for a while. So i've made a website with the files for download web.aanet.com.au/metaphore/bfg.html and i'll keep updating them until I get hold of the original authors and find out whether they're going to keep updating or not.
knthrak is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
knthrak

Old February 3rd, 2007, 03:33 PM
New updates are available http://web.aanet.com.au/metaphore/bfg.html

Ex-maintainer for BFG
knthrak is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
deathlynx

Old February 9th, 2007, 04:40 PM
I'd handed off the BFG file quite a while ago...unfortunately the person I handed them to ended up disappearing...When we tried to get the files transfered to new ownership the missing author made things confusing...You should try to talk to Colin about passing it over to you...I'm certainly in favor (as the original 3.0 author)...
deathlynx is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
knthrak

Old February 15th, 2007, 03:12 PM
OK, first question being who is Colin?

Just to let everyone know there is a new update: Fleet validation works, a few more point cost changes, and repulsives now have the weapons upgrade.

Updates are a bit slow i'm afraid as i'm also doing EA and Aero Imp at the same time.

Ex-maintainer for BFG
knthrak is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 17th, 2007, 02:45 PM
I'm also in the process of making Aeronautica Imperialis files
Mathias is online now   #5 Reply With Quote
knthrak

Old May 9th, 2007, 09:43 PM
No doubt by now you have noticed that updates have been slow recently and i've missed my deadlines. Truth be told, my heart isn't really in it at the moment. It's now 4 months since I was ripped off by Dropzone on a large BFG order and i still haven't got my money back. However I promised I'll have an update in a week or so. For AB2 as well.

Remember, always by direct from GW, don't trust online stores promising a lot of discounts.

If you are curious, I ordered:
1 Emperor BS
BFG Box set *2
Idolator Class Raiders *2 blisters
Firestorm Frigates *2 Blisters
And postage from the US to Australia!

Since i've had some employment issues since then I cannot afford to reorder it all.

Ex-maintainer for BFG
knthrak is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Warmonger

Old May 11th, 2007, 06:25 AM
Actually deathlynx, I'm the one you passed the files on to, and I never disappeared while working on the files. Hakujin was the one that took over from me, and has hit a good bit of life for a while that has prevented him from working on the BFG files, or the portion of the Warhammer 40k files that he was working on.

Of course since the 40k group is a team, others stepped up to cover his absence, where there wasn't a team for this set.
Warmonger is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
knthrak

Old May 30th, 2007, 06:39 PM
New update for you all, nice shiny Tau Kor'or'vesh fixes. I've emailed Colin and hopefully the files will appear in the ab updater before long!

Ex-maintainer for BFG
knthrak is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
ken_printz

Old August 9th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Don't know if anyone is aware of this, so, sorry if you already know.

standard Tau fleet list, there are some problems with Orca's. The only place I see Orca's is on the option list of any ship with Gravatic Hooks, but if you click on it, you get an error that the ships cannot be combined in the same squadron. Perhaps they should be pulled out and made there own listing? And, they do not have a point cost.

Another thing I found, the Dal'yth variant of the merchant cruiser has the option of upgrading to a 6 hit vessel in the rules for an additional 15 pts. Didn't find that option in the data file.

Lastly, the Kor'or'vesh optional fleet, is allowed to mix in ships from the standard fleet, as long as the point total for the standard ships used is less than the point total of the Kor'or'vesh.

Hope this helps
ken_printz is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
knthrak

Old August 12th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks. There's still a fair few bugs in a lot of the lists. I'll be working on bugfixes again as soon as I have the ad mech list right.

Ex-maintainer for BFG
knthrak is offline   #10 Reply With Quote