Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

geovaz

Old April 18th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Please guys

It will be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
geovaz is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old April 19th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Kind of hard to fix bugs if you don't say what they are.
Ghaz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
geovaz

Old April 19th, 2008, 05:58 PM
the bugs have been spoken of in the new files thread and I also have a post about a week ago mentioning that enchanted shields are not on the VC builder list.
geovaz is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rhoxie

Old April 20th, 2008, 11:01 AM
In addition to there not being an Enchanted Shield, I have been getting an error message for my Wight King. When I make him a BSB and give him a magic weapon, I get an option error (he does not have a magic banner).

Thanks for your hard work.
rhoxie is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Dwarflord22

Old April 20th, 2008, 02:11 PM
After downloading the new datafiles, ArmyBuilder 3.1 crashes with the following message:

The following errors occurred:

"Cannot create core run-time file: c:\program files\armybuilderex\Data\wh6\core.abz"

Next error message:

"Due to the unexpected error loading the new game system, Army Builder is unable to continue and must exit."

Any help getting my AB3 back up and running with the new data files will be greatly appreciated

Never mind...I fixed the problem successfully by uninstalling AB3, then reinstalling it.
Dwarflord22 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old April 20th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geovaz
the bugs have been spoken of in the new files thread and I also have a post about a week ago mentioning that enchanted shields are not on the VC builder list.
Then why didn't you post it there instead of starting a new thread? A new thread is not going to get it fixed any faster.
Ghaz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
geovaz

Old April 28th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Ghaz, why dont you stop acting like Hitler to everyone and do something constructive.

ffs get a life
geovaz is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old April 28th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Why don't you grow up. Making demands in new posts is not going to get you what you want and makes you look like a spoiled little brat throwing a temper tantrum. It's a wonder with people like you that anyone is even willing to write datafiles at all. Why don't you follow your own advice and do something constructive and fix the datafiles yourself, or are you too much of a hypocrite to do that?
Ghaz is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
geovaz

Old April 29th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Are you really that oblivious to what you sound like or are you just retarded?

Dont worry about what Im doing and worry about your own problems instead of trash talking people on forums.

Nub
geovaz is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old April 29th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Yep, proof that you're nothing but a little hypocrite who can't take his own advice. Why don't you worry about your own problems (mainly a lack of maturity) and stop acting like you own the forums. A new post asking to fix the bugs you mentioned in a different thread is pointless and stupid and a waste of time, especially when you didn't even bother to say what the bugs were to begin with. It's hard to fix the datafiles when the author hasn't the slightest idea of what bugs you want 'fixed'. Grow up and help the datafile author instead of starting a half dozen threads to deal with one set of bugs. Then he might actually get them taken care of. If everyone acted like a spoiled brat like you, the datafile author would never get anything done other than clicking through a half dozen threads trying to find a bug report.
Ghaz is offline   #10 Reply With Quote