Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old May 14th, 2011, 07:38 PM
I am using an Ioun Stone - Cracked Dusty Rose. The validation report says that its not valid under current settings and effects are ignored. What setting do I need to set so that I can have the effects in place? I tried removing the PFS section but that didn't help and I can't really see what particular area I'd need to check or uncheck to make sure that those effects get shown and are in place.
In relation - with Ioun Stones and according to Seeker of Secrets - it is possible to implant an Ioun Stone. As PFS guide doesn't say that this is illegal, is there a way to mark that an ioun stone is implanted?

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 14th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Is this a validation error - something you see when you click on the red icon on the top right, or is this a load error - something you see when you open the character, or a run-time error - something that gets reported every time you change something?

One thing to double-check - make sure you didn't accidently uncheck "Seekers of Secrets" on this character.

There isn't currently a way to mark Ioun stones as implanted.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old May 15th, 2011, 10:56 AM
I removed the offending ioun stones and re-purchased them and there was no problem. They likely come from an earlier source.
When an Ioun Stone is combined with a Wayfinder - in PFS = particular effects are granted. Are these implemented in HL? I don't see the information regarding the Cracked Dusty Rose granting protection from mind control and acts as a ring of sustenance.
Implanting should grant the same bonuses as placing it in a Wayfinder. Is it easy enough marking them like placing in a container - except it be the arm?

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 15th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
When an Ioun Stone is combined with a Wayfinder - in PFS = particular effects are granted. Are these implemented in HL?
Previously reported: http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....2&postcount=93

This is on the to-do list.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote