Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 24th, 2011, 07:21 AM
(a bug reports thread for the 3/23/11 release)
Mathias is online now   #1 Reply With Quote
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old March 24th, 2011, 01:42 PM
This is more of an issue with ShadowChemosh's (I believe) Magus (Final) class. With the new Inner Sea Guide update the wRevolver is listed as duplicate as it's in the Magus (Final) user file. I removed the wRevolver weapon in the editor, but on the test I get an error for non-existent bootstrap thing. Whats the correct way to fix something like this?

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 24th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
This is more of an issue with ShadowChemosh's (I believe) Magus (Final) class. With the new Inner Sea Guide update the wRevolver is listed as duplicate as it's in the Magus (Final) user file. I removed the wRevolver weapon in the editor, but on the test I get an error for non-existent bootstrap thing. Whats the correct way to fix something like this?
The Magus is fully updated in HL so think you should just remove the whole .user file. I just remove it from the d20pfsrd site for the same reason.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
unforgivn

Old March 24th, 2011, 09:09 PM
The Spell Blending magus arcanum allows you to add wizard spells to your spellbook, but it doesn't allow you to prepare them.
unforgivn is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Daeorian

Old March 25th, 2011, 01:50 AM
I'm creating a feline NPC. HL rightfully denies skills in Disable Device, Slight of Hand, Use Magic Device, etc. because the cat doesn't have hands and can't handle things as a person would.

A cat also can't wear clothing, so why does Artisan's Outfit show up under Gear?

And a follow-up question: I've given this cat (a wizard's familiar) a level of Sorcerer with the Arcane bloodline. I get a warning message on the bottom of the application's window saying, "Arcane Bloodline Class Skill: you must choose an option". So, I click on "Special Abilities" and Arcane Bloodline Class Skill is on the top of the list. But, when I try to choose a class skill, the drop-down list only says, "Nothing to select".

Last edited by Daeorian; March 25th, 2011 at 02:33 AM.
Daeorian is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old March 25th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeorian View Post
And a follow-up question: I've given this cat (a wizard's familiar) a level of Sorcerer with the Arcane bloodline. I get a warning message on the bottom of the application's window saying, "Arcane Bloodline Class Skill: you must choose an option". So, I click on "Special Abilities" and Arcane Bloodline Class Skill is on the top of the list. But, when I try to choose a class skill, the drop-down list only says, "Nothing to select".
You'll have to manually add Knowledge Skill(s) to the skill list on that tab. Once you do that, it/they will appear in the drop down list.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old March 25th, 2011, 03:35 AM
I've made an Inquisitor worshiping Pharasma. Chose the 'Death, Pharasma' domain, and I get a pre-req error stating that my deity doesn't allow access to that domain.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Daeorian

Old March 25th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
You'll have to manually add Knowledge Skill(s) to the skill list on that tab. Once you do that, it/they will appear in the drop down list.
Does it have to be a Knowledge Skill? Can't it be Stealth or Perception or something like that?

p.s. Good morning, early bird.
Daeorian is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 25th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeorian View Post
Does it have to be a Knowledge Skill? Can't it be Stealth or Perception or something like that?
I don't know much about Sorcerer bloodlines, but I believe it depends on the bloodline. For instance, the Shadow bloodline grants Stealth as a class skill. Arcane grants Knowledge (any one) so in that case, yes, it would have to be a knowledge skill.
Sendric is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
HowwwwL

Old March 25th, 2011, 06:34 AM
More Weapon woes...

Sawtooth Sabre 'when equipping in each hand' (with exotic weapon proficiency off hand is considered light). It will calculate the to hit and damage bonuses, but will NOT transfer this to the character sheet. On the character sheet it keeps them both as individual one handed weapons. So you don't know what the bonuses should be.
HowwwwL is offline   #10 Reply With Quote